Date week: day1

-Be ready in half an hour! We are going out again, dress warm!:) Xxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Louis and I arrived back at the flat that evening, we were wet through to the bone and shivering madly.

‘Y-you can take a s-s-s-shower in the g-guest bathroom, I-I-I’ll get you a t-t-towel.’ I said, my teeth chattering loudly. I did as I said and took a shower myself, an extra-long, extra hot one. When I got out I shrugged on an oversized black tee and some moustache leggings- depositing my wet clothes in the washing basket. I went into the front room to find Louis already sat there- clad in some grey lounge trousers and a black V-neck and looking sexy.

‘Where did the clothes come from?’ I asked, sitting on another sofa and tucking my feet up under me.

‘I found them in the bin in the guest room and they were perfectly clean and everything, so I just slipped them on.’ He shrugged and reached for the TV remote.

‘Oh, they’ll be Ben’s that he probably left behind.’ His head span round quickly to face me and he wore a frown.

‘Who’s Ben?’ He snapped,

‘Ciara’s ex.’ He visibly relaxed, ‘what was that?’ I questioned,

‘What was what?’

‘That.’ I frowned, ‘That look.’

‘What look?’ His eyes widened guiltily, suddenly it clicked,

‘Louis Tomlinson, are you jealous?’ a smile grew on my face,

‘Pft, pft no, pft.’ I jumped up from my seat and jumped on him, digging my fingers into his sides,

‘Yes you are, yes you are.’ I continued tickling him.

‘Char, get, off.’ He said between laughs, suddenly he shifted under me. We sort of ran out of sofa and with a loud thud- we were on the floor. We managed to grab my wrists in his strong grasp with one hand and pinned them above my head but I kept wiggling around so he threw his leg over my waist. Then everything was quiet; he reached his other hand down and brushed a hair out of my face. His hand lingered on my cheek, and he began to slowly lean down, lips parted and looking wholesomely tempting. He was now mere centimetres away and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Suddenly the front door burst open and Ciara stumbled through, at the sight before her she stopped and gasped- but then she did something which surprised both of us. She squealed, and it wasn’t a horrified or disgusted squeal but one that resembled that of a fan girl- a gleeful, happy squeal.

‘At last.’ She sighed, ‘I take it you’re together now.’

‘No.’ I said quickly, ‘no, no, no, no, no.’

‘No.’ Louis echoed, unsure.

‘So how was Ice skating?’ she continued on, hanging up her coat as if she hadn’t found us in the compromising position we were in.

‘It was great, got soaked and very sore, but it was amazing.’ Louis rambled on, ‘the lights around the square were beautiful, and gosh it cold but oh well, and…

‘Louis.’

‘Yes.’ He perked,

‘Can you get off?’ I gestured to the fact that he was currently sitting on me and he isn’t exactly light.

‘Oh yeah… sorry.’ He coughed awkwardly and a light blush came to his cheeks.

That night I had a short, pretty insignificant concert- which Louis kindly picked me up from. When he dropped me off his kiss on my forehead seemed to linger longer than usual and I didn’t have to wonder why. I went to bed almost straight away- after checking the news like the nerd I’ve become in my old age.