Date week: day4

-Time for some adrenalin, I’ll pick you up from the arena after the concert. :P xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever that text meant, I certainly didn’t need to worrying about now. Especially seeing as I had only 5 minutes until the Pride of Britain awards began.

The show ran without any flaws and was quintessentially perfect (if I may say so myself), after goodbyes and thank you’s I ran back to my booth, grabbed my bag and rushed to the stage door. I searched frantically for the sight of Louis’ car, and once I had located it I ran straight to it and yanked open the door with as much force as when I closed it straight after.

‘Eager are we?’ Louis raised his eye-brows,

‘Yes, I want to know where we are going and you dare not tell me I swear I will die- I have been patient all week.’ He laughed, a deep laugh,

‘No.’

‘No what?’ I asked,

‘No, I’m not telling you.’ I sighed and lent on the window. ‘Wake me when we get there.’

‘We’re here.’

‘What? We’ve been in the car two minutes.’

‘I know, it’s in the park.’

‘What is?’

‘You’ll see.’ He said with a sly grin.

5 minute later and I was latched around Louis in a surprise thank you hug that had him stumbling backwards.

‘I can’t believe I didn’t notice this yesterday.’ I commented, when I had unlatched myself,

‘That’s because it wasn’t here yesterday.’

‘Well they put it up pretty quick.’ I ogled at the fair ground in front of me. Lit up like a lantern- that’s if lanterns could have strobe lights and different colours. The screams coming from within only made me more anxious to go in. I tugged on Louis’ hand.

Once we were in (managed to sneak my money into the lady’s hand whilst Louis wasn’t looking- score one to Char!), I headed straight for the dodgems. Louis- catching my drift, challenged me,

‘I bet I could knock you out of your cart.’

‘Oh, it’s on.’

‘Want to condition it?’

‘What have you got in mind?’ I said, suddenly worried,

‘If I win, you have to go on that rollercoaster with me.’

‘N no no no no no no no no no no, no  way.’

‘But why?’

‘I just… no.’

‘Please.’ Oh what’s the harm- it’s not like he’s going to win anyway, its like- impossible? I shook his hand.

Next thing I knew I was sat next to Louis in a cart, with a sore bum from falling out and a sour face.

‘Come on Char, cheer up- it’s not that bad.’

‘Louis, please don’t make me do this- I’m terrified of these things.’

‘I know, but there’s nothing to be scared of.’ He tried to re-assure me.

‘No, Louis let me off right now.’

‘It’s too late.’ I started to thrash around in my seat- feeling claustrophobic all of a sudden.

‘Louis, let me off right now or I swear…’ Suddenly my stomach gave a huge lurch as the rollercoaster set of along the track.

‘Never again.’ I said as I wobbled off the ride. My legs felt like jelly and I didn’t want to think about how traumatised my belly was,

‘Come on, time for one more ride.’ Louis started to walk off; I trotted up to join him and laced my fingers through his. He turned, smiled down at me and carried on walking- towards the Ferris wheel. Cliché much?