support my writing

hey everyone!

whether this is your very first time reading With You, or you're reading it for the tenth time, i thank you for taking the time to read my work. never in a million years did i think i'd have people from around the world reading this book and enjoying it.

while i will never require payment of any kind for you to read my stories, nor will i withhold content from you by demanding monetary compensation, i understand that i have readers who would like to show their support and love for me/my writing. i currently spend and have spent an incredibly large amount of time coming up with ideas, doing research, writing the chapters, editing them, and bringing them to you. and while i do enjoy doing this, it does require a lot of time and dedication.

if ever at any point you feel you'd like to show your support in a way other than reading and leaving votes and comments, I have made an account with Buy Me A Coffee, a website that allows content creators to accept donations. you don't have to make an account with them, and at any time, you may make donations starting at $3.

again, please know that this is absolutely not necessary nor expected. i love you all immensely and am so happy to even have people reading my story. i have just gotten a couple messages from people asking for a way to support me, so i wanted to do what i could to give those of you that option. thank you for being here. thank you for reading.

the link to the site to make a donation can be found in my profile bio, and i will leave a link in this story part as well.

now, enjoy the story! ♡