32

When Greg heard a scream, he instantly launched forward and dragged Mycroft to the floor. 

And Mycroft didn't question it at all. He heard the scream. And he didn't like it. 

Greg felt his heart beat getting quicker. He didn't know what to do. He looked around the carriage floor. 

It was actually rather spacious. And so was underneath the chairs. 

Greg felt a candle light go off in his head. 

"Mycroft, get under the chairs", Greg whispered. 

Mycroft stared at him and muttered a sharp 'What'.

"Just do it, we don't have much time", Greg hissed. He heard a small shuffling from outside the door. 

Mycroft seemed to have heard it to since he quickly opened the back door of the carriage, pushed Greg towards the chair, and slid gently into the one across. Just in time to since the other carriage door was ripped open. 

Mycroft held his breath as he was actually rather scared. Not because he could get hurt, but because of the fact that Greg could. 

"They aren't here Moriarty", a voice said. 

Mycroft heard a gun shot go off. 

"Damn it, I wanted to see him before I run off with him. But whatever, we must get going before we get shot as well as this poor soul has".

"... But you don't care about that poor soul".

"No shit Seb".

After that small sentence Mycroft heard the steps shuffling farther away. 

Greg felt himself relax, but Mycroft whispered one simple word, 

"Sherlock".