20

"I don't know exactly how they are back, or why, but they are back and packed with what seems to be an army. I heard from the grapevine that he has at least eighty followers. Each ready to kill anyone in there path for the throne. I know that there base is in the mountains, I just don't know which cave or crevice it is. You know how those bloody mountains are. And I know this for sure. They are after you Sherlock. And they know how to get to you", Sally said as she was looking out the window. 

John shifted uncomfortably in his chair. The idea of someone being so attached to Sherlock. So attached that they would kill to have him made John's gut twist.

He didn't want them to have Sherlock. He wa-

"Here is your prize Sally. Don't waste it all", Sherlock replied while he threw the bag toward her. 

Sally caught it and stood up. 

"Thank's... now get out. I don't want you here anymore", she hissed. 

Sherlock rose from his seat. 

"It was nice seeing you Sally", he said. 

Sally looked at him. 

"Get out, freak", she replied.

Sherlock was already out the door by the time she said that word. 

John followed behind him. His fist clenched.

Sally watched as they went. 

A sad expression on her face. 

"Oh Sherlock... it was nice seeing you".

Sally just wanted things to go back to how they were. 

When they were fifteen before all this shit started to happen.