31

"Oh my, what's that up ahead dear?", the queen questioned as she looked out the carriage window. 

The king looked out the other window, a confused look on his face. 

"Look's like a carriage mishap, or a crash of some sorts", the king explained as he looked at the two people who's carriage seemed to be stuck in some sort of dirt ditch. 

But what he didn't noticed was the maddened smile on one of the mans faces.

Mycroft felt a weight on his chest when the carriage stopped. 

And it seemed that Greg noticed. 

"Everything okay?", he asked. 

Mycroft shrugged, "I just got a funny feeling".

Greg chuckled. Mycroft glared at him. 

"What's so funny?".

"Nothing, it's just that whenever you got a funny feeling something bad always happened. And I laughed because the worst thing that could happen is Sherlock falling out of the carriage again".

Mycroft chuckled, "That would be rather pleasing".

The queen felt rather uncomfortable when the strangers walked up to the carriage conductor. 

"What do you think they are talking about dear?".

"What does it matter? They are probably just wanting some help", the king reasoned. 

The queen nodded, but it still didn't feel right. 

And she was right, since a few seconds later a knife was lodged into her shoulder.