9

Mycroft heard the laughing down the hall. He sneered a little.

 "Come on Myc, don't go shitting on Sherlock's fun", Greg hissed. 

Mycroft looked up at his guard. 

"He can do that all on his own", he responded. Greg just rolled his eyes.

But he did admit he loved when Mycroft got snappy because his noise would scrunch up ever so slightly. 

Greg felt himself turn a shade of pink when he thought about it. But luckily he was facing away from Mycroft, or else it would be easily figured out. 

Mycroft let out a sigh, and bit into another piece of his chocolate cake. 

Everything is so boring today, he thought. 

But then he looked at Greg and smirked just a little.

At least he has him. He's entertaining enough.

Sherlock was looking out the window once more. Towards the mountain. And towards the little city that lay at the bottom of it. 

"If only a murder could happen today", he huffed out as he flopped down onto the ground. 

John looked up from his book towards the prince. 

"Why the hell would you want that to happen?", he asked. 

Sherlock snorted.

"Because everything is so boooring and today is the perfect day for a murder", Sherlock groaned out. 

John rolled his eyes. 

"Well I don't think that your wish will come true", John teased. Sherlock just jumped back onto his sitting chair to continue to look out into the world.

He was looking for a very long time. 

Until the sun went down in fact.

But what was he looking for?

Now we might never know.

But I think it starts with the letter J, and the second word starts with the letter M. But I can never be certain.

No one can when it has to do with Sherlock Holmes.