18

John couldn't believe he was here. 

Here he was, with the prince, in a tavern, drinking beers. 

Sherlock took another swig of his drink while John just stared at his. 

"Come on John, you can't just let it sit there or else someone will take it", Sherlock said. 

John gulped and took a swig of his beer. 

It burned his throat. 

Sherlock smirked as he pulled the glass back to his lips, but a shrill voice rung out, causing him to place it back to the table. 

"Well if it isn't the freak!", someone hissed. 

John whipped around so fast in his chair he almost fell off. 

There stood a lady, a lady who had an ugly sneer on her face. 

Her dress was stained in dirt but you could still tell that it was purple once before. 

Her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

Her eyes looked like a fire. Burning and angry. 

But why?

"Ah! Sally so good to see you. I have some questions and I know that you have them", Sherlock quipped.

Sally just glared more. 

"I already gave you information last time, when he was here. I ain't doing it again. When I told you, he cut off my big toe", Sally yelled. 

Some of the customers gently slid out of the door. 

John cringed at the idea of his toe getting cut off. 

"Well, that's to bad for you. But I think I have something you would like", Sherlock replied.

He then held up a small sack that John hadn't noticed before. 

What was in it? Probably just money? Maybe something else. 

Sally's face contorted into a need. A want. 

It almost made John jump back in surprise.

"Alright fine, come with me, but if I end up getting murdered I'm gonna haunt you forever", she hissed. 

Sherlock just nodded and rose from his chair. 

And soon the three of them stalked out of the tavern and onto there next destination.