21

Sherlock felt his eye's dropping as they walked back to where he left the horse.

"You okay?", John asked.

Sherlock nodded, but that only made his body feel even more underwater.

"I can steer the horse back to the castle this time. You seem pretty tired", John pointed out.

"I'm not".

"You are".

"I am not".

"Stop lying to yourself".

"I am n-"

Sherlock was cut off by a small yawn.

John just smiled. He was right.

Sherlock flushed red.

"Ignore that", he hissed as he walked even faster to the horse when it came into view.

John followed, but noticed that the prince almost tripped over his feet at least five times.

John sighed.

This was going to take a lot of convincing.

"I can't believe this", Sherlock whimpered as he gripped onto John's waist a little tighter when the horse bucked up a little.

John chuckled.

He somehow convinced Sherlock to let him lead and now here they where.

The prince gripping tightly to his guard.

What would people think if they saw that?

"John, hurry up", Sherlock whined in his ear.

John felt his face heat up at the hot breath that fanned his ear.

"Hurry up John!", Sherlock whined again. A little more loudly this time.

John smirked.

"Fine".

He then kicked the horses side two times.

The horse neighed in response and took off. His strong legs leading them back to the palace.

John felt Sherlock grip even tighter to his waist.

And John loved his arms around him.

Sally gently slipped the needle into her arms.

Anderson didn't come tonight and she was drowning her sorrows in a high.

Sherlock always has the best drugs. That's why she couldn't say no to him.

As she sunk into her chair, there was a small knock at the door.

Sally smiled lazily and rose to her feet.

"Anderson? Is that you baby?", Sally purred as she stumbled towards the front door.

"I missed you honey, now wh-",

Sally stopped speaking when she saw Anderson.

Except there was now a knife impaled through his throat.

Sally let out a scream as she stumbled back.

"Sally dear, I thought you learned not to let out information. I thought you learned that from last time", a voice hissed from behind the corpse.

Sally didn't respond.

She turned to run, but a bullet was pushed into her skull before she could.

Anderson's body fell to the ground.

The two men stood in the darkness.

One had on a smile while the other stared grimly at the two corpses that now litter the ground.

"Together forever... how romantic".