71.

Daniel's POV

Tour starts in a week. I'm really excited but also extremely sad because Maddie hasn't made up her mind if she wants to go or not. I have a lot to do today even though the rest of the week is a free week for the boys and me.

I need to clean up my place and find a secretive place to put my ring for the love of my life so she doesn't find it. That would be a disaster. Zach told me to bring it on tour but I don't really know if that's a good idea. I feel like I might lose it somewhere along the tour.

"Morning baby," I say waking Maddie up from her place in bed with Mia. Oh yeah, that's right we have a dog now. Well, still a puppy but getting there.

Mia has stirred slowly and jumps out of Maddie's arms and leaps off of the bed crawling by my feet and jumping on my legs.

"Morning," Maddie stretches her arms out as she opens her eyes to see me playing with Mia. I bought her last week so we've had her for about a good time now. I've been taking Mia on walks every now and then but Maddie says she wants to go out today with all of us. I don't complain, it's a nice Thursday morning. A bit cold and rainy though surprisingly.

I help Maddie up and out of bed as she heads over to the bathroom then to her bag of clothes that she finally remembered to bring while I was out with Corey.

She puts on some nice gray sweatpants and a clean blanket white shirt that she tucks in when she ties her pants up. She quickly ties her shoelaces upon her white Nike airs, god she wears those often it's hot.

Reminds me of a song...

"Go get ready," she walks over to me where I sit at the end of the bed. She stands in between my legs putting her hands on my shoulders.

"We can just stay here," I groan wrapping her arms all the way around my neck as she begins to rub her fingers through the hair at the nape of my neck, "you are off your period." I blurt.

"Mmmm, is this just your excuse to fuck me, Daniel Seavey?" She says slightly above a whisper as one of her hand traces down to my crotch.

"You know I want to," I pause, "I get hard so much faster every time when I'm around you, Maddison." The bulge in my pants growing against her palm the runs on it, palming it gently.

"Someone's got a problem," she says and I physically whine underneath her when she pushes me down onto the bed climbing on top of me.

"Go get ready handsome," she smirks as I slap her ass as she rolls over me laying with her back on the bed and grabbing the leash off of the nightstand.

"Mia! Come here girl," Maddie makes quick air kisses as I kiss her cheek getting up and heading to the closet and the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and pull on some black jeans and a neat baby blue sweater on, tying up my white high top vans and fixing my hair in the mirror.

I head back into the main room and see Maddie playing with Mia as she sits on the couch waiting for me. Maddie's so flawless. She isn't wearing any makeup and looks completely natural and comfortable. So beautiful looks like a fucking wife.

"Mmm ready," I say heading for the door as Maddie attaches the leash to Mia's collar and we head out the door. Maddie holds onto the leash as I hold her other hand in my own, swaying side by side as we take Mia through the parkway next to my apartment building.

"What do you have to do today?" She asks me, probably guessing I'm busy when this week is one of my free weeks where I can spend the whole day rolling around in the sheets with her and relaxing like summer used to be. Maybe even making new music.

"Nothin'," I say nudging into her shoulder a bit as she stifles a small laugh, it sounds almost awkward. It's making me nervous and tingly but in a bad way. I touch her face, moving a piece of hair behind her ear seeing the pink flush in her cheeks from the cold morning air and the rainy flow of drizzle.

  "You're making me worry, what's wrong?" I sigh in full honesty, giving her cold hand a gentle squeeze as we stop when Mia uses the bathroom as she turns to me, crossing her arms and nodding her chin up as she falls into my chest, wrapping her free arm around me when she lets go of my hand.

"I really, really, really want to spend today with you and, well more like this whole week with you, but I have to go to New York for more modeling and I might be taking a trip to the Bahamas soon while you are on tour! I have this huge surprise that I've been meaning to tell you about and have already talked to Jon about it, but I just don't-

I kissed her. It needed to be done. Her lips taste so good in the cold air. So fresh from her brushing her teeth and her rant needed to be silenced, though this surprise sounds promising.

"Mmm, what surprise?" I say completely forgetting the fact that she might be going to the Bahamas while we are on tour and that she's going to New York this week.

"Mmmm hold on," she breathes her words coming out of her mouth as cold air can be seen in the Los Angeles sky.

Reminds me of a song...

Maddie's lips playfully hit mine as her hand grooves it's way over to my shoulder gripping onto the skin as she pushes her tongue in my mouth no need to ask for entrance.

My cock is whining to be inside of her right now since I've been telling myself ever since this morning that she's off her period. She looks so fucking good today I can't contain myself when my hand makes its way to her leg.

I grab onto the back of her thigh right where her joint is and wrap it around my leg holding it there with my arm, gliding my hand down to her arse and squeezing there. She gasps, quick to remove my hand and climb off of me as the smirk stays prominent on my face while I poke at her nose.

She giggles filling my boyish heart as she pecks my lips quickly, peeling herself back off of me as her hand lands on my chest, hovering over my heart between the blue soft fabric.

"I'm gonna go on tour with you-

"Fuck yes," I hiss interrupting her by smashing my lips onto hers again and licking them as she closes, clamping her lips together not letting my tongue dance with hers.

"Mmm fuck let me kiss you," I groan cupping her cheek in my hand as she finally opens her mouth, letting me slip my tongue through colliding with her own.

"Daniel, Daniel slow down Jesus Christ," she says when my hands reach her waist squeezing and pinning them there as she pulls her lips off of me.

"I can only go till we go back to New York on the 6th of August I need to go there for modeling then get ready for the start of school. I already worked this out with your team and-

"Shut up let's just go back and let me touch you. Why are we even out here in the first place?" I say and Maddie's eyes look down to the grass and there you can see a puppy covered in mud and dirt as Maddie scowls at me while I laugh pointing to Mia on the floor who has her tongue out.

"This is your fault-

She pouts but I'm quick to lean in and kiss her, stealing it and backing out quickly before she slaps me or ends up hitting me.

I love her and I'm gonna marry her so no mess-ups from here on out.

a/n

shortie today!!!

wanted to post so badly because i miss y'all's comments because they make me smile and reply!

don't think the story is going to end so soon we have some drama coming up so let's get it!

love uuuuu

also yea...imma go to school now-

till the next babes

xx

hannah