47.

Daniel's POV

...Up all night. Up forever. Up thinking about her because that's all I can do. It's been a few days and I've stayed in my hotel room since, the only time getting out to do a show. I saw the news a few days ago as well.

Newest model cheats on her boyfriend with Austin Jordan.

Didn't I do the same though?

I feel like people should know the truth. Know what I did and know that Maddie and I are fuckups but we......I still love her.

I read an article two days ago about the whole thing.

Newest Model, Maddison Carter seen with her boyfriend in New York the day she cheats on him.

Truth has it Daniel Seavey was crying, holding onto the model's arms as she cradled him 'till they reached their hotel.

The same exact night the nineteen-year-old went out to a party, with model friend Austin Jordan and got drunk with the twenty-year-old as they stumbled back out in the city and into a taxi.

Photography attached, you can see straight forward, the two kissing and smiling in the car, Austin's hands resting exactly on Maddison's thigh and cheek

This does not look good for a new career for Maddison and hopefully, she'll be able to make it up in the latest magazine.

We have yet to hear from Daniel's side of the story but hope to find out soon. This drama keeps getting intoxicated with the band and they're girlfriends.

Now that's some bullshit. It's exactly what I thought. Maddie wouldn't have done all that if she wasn't drunk.

I didn't think I could make Maddie drink but it looks like she was pretty drunk enough to get in a bed with Austin let alone kiss him in a public place.

I think the thing that's hurting me the most is that I wasn't drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing the second I entered the hair salon and got into a room with Alissa alone.

I knew what I was doing while I was pounding into her trying to let a feeling overcome another, not stopping myself. 

Maddie is moving on and I hate it. I want her so badly. Not naked. Not like sex. Just to lay on top of me while a twist her hair with my finger as we watch a movie. I can watch her emotions while she watches it. Kissing her till she falls asleep, and when she's sleeping I can apologize for everything. Tell her when she can't hear me because I'm too scared she'll leave me if that ever happens. 

Tomorrow the boys and I are leaving New York and heading to Australia for the logies. I'm excited. Really excited...I know I would be happier if she was there and came with me.

Truth needs to be heard. Things need to be shared to the public...hell the don't even know Maddie and I were a thing before I came to the USA.

Something needs to be done...and I...I need to sleep. That's not possible without her.

Maddie's POV

I've been crying. I constantly can't stop crying. Every time I get back to the hotel from the studio I start to cry the second I close the door.

Today's a bit different though. Hunter has decided to tell me the surprise because he can't keep it to himself anymore. I'm heading back to LA today and I also am attending a pool party with a bunch of Models where Hunter will tell me the surprise right before we party.

I'm nervous but also excited. I also feel really dead with all the news going on and I feel the need to explain something on social media. Drama isn't my cup of tea and sometimes I'd really like to end it.

I open up my twitter account to so many notifications and begin to type out something.

People believe anything. Let me tell you, you know nothing. Fuck off.

I post it and my phone begins to blow up for fifteen minutes as I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and gather my things together in a suitcase.

I curl my eyelashes quickly adding some bronzer then putting on my bathing suit. I decide to leave my hair down and grab a white fuzzy bucket hat placing it snuggly over my head realizing it's Daniel's and for so reason it ended up in my suitcase.

I grab a smaller bag and put some clothes in it as I head down the stairs rushing into the car hunter told me to meet him in.

"Hey, Maddie! Ready for the surprise!" Hunter shrieks as I look around the car nodding as my face meets Austin's and suddenly I feel like I might throw up again.

Not because I don't like him, it's just he reminds me of how disgusting I am. I turn back to Hunter and nod up and down as he points behind the seat into the next row and my mouth falls open.

"You're, you're Jenna Coleman! What the hell are you doing in New York?" I say reaching over to the stunning girl and giving her a hug as we arrive at the pool that looks incredibly secluded.

"So Jenna is going to the logies," Hunter looks at me as my expression grows, "and she turned to us for styling and photos, she says she has two extra spots and places for people to go and she wanted to take Austin and you," austin and me...why me? "since pretty much everyone else in the industry has gone," Hunter informs me and I swear my excitement just went dead cold when the word logies left his mouth.

"We're going to the logies?" I ask my voice cracking as I dig my nails into my thigh while my eyes search through each of theirs.

I'm going to the logies?

They all nod at me and my eyes widen. There are a hundred thoughts swirling around in my mind and I feel so weird.

Daniel's going to the logies?

Daniel and I are both going to the-

a/n

looooooks like we both going to the logies and urrrr commmin withhhhh ;p

ummmm lets get going on a roll here!

also there's drama starting in this fandom and i am not going to fall into it because i swear to god if i do then i'm going to be so done. anyways if y'all talk to me please don't bring it up or anything because i don't wanna talk about it thanks!

song has nothing to do with this chapter it's just soooooo jsksksksksk

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW zachschipotlemeal AND ILL WRITE A ZACH HERRON FAN FIC-

till the next

xx

h