11.

Maddie's POV

"I'm so glad I brought my camera!" I squeal as Daniel's eyes flash over my body to look at what I'm wearing.

"Where are we going today?" He rasps from his place in the bed. We've decided to switch off every day with sharing the bed and couch. We are in our second week and things are running very smoothly.

"To the rocks? We are going to like, cliff dive into the water or something and I want to take pictures?" I question more than state. I fix my red mated one piece to go up a bit lower on my waist. Feeling to much exposure on my body.

"You should get ready!" I skip my way into the bathroom and grab my brush so I can put my hair up.

I've tried maybe six times trying my best to stay calm and not get irritated or aggravated at how long this is taking me.

"Ugh!" I scream, bending down so I can collect all my hair and try again. There are many hair bumps in the back and I silently curse myself as I take the hairband out again.

I look at the mirror, gathering my hair and brushing it up as I feel two hands meet my waist from behind me.

"Leave it down, it looks better like that." A kiss is placed on the side of my head and I feel my cheeks flush as I turn around and notice he's in his trunks.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, grabbing my camera on the bathroom counter.

"Wait!" He says placing his hand over mine that stays wrapped around my prized possession.

"What..?" I ask picking my hand up higher as he takes my camera and tells me to look at the mirror.

"Say cheese!" He says and I giggle trying to hide my face with my hands. He laughs as he brings the camera down so the photo can come out the bottom.

He waves it around waiting for it to show up and he smiles when the photo turns and appears with a white border around it.

"You look really pretty." He complements.

"You look...pretty too," I say holding the photo in my hand as I run my hand over it. It's another possession. It's our possession.

"I wish there were two," I hear Daniel mutter as he pulls out his phone to take a picture of the photo.

"You can keep it if you want..to," I feel my insides scream when he picks my legs up and throws me over his back.

"Ah!" I scream holding onto the neckties of my camera so tight, "put me down!" I scream and yell kicking my feet up and down as he cackles to himself.

This isn't hilarious! He could break my camera! I place the neck rope over my neck holding the camera in my left hand and holding the picture in the other.

I close my eyes as he places me on the bed and I let out a huge breathe, still keeping my eyes shut. I set the picture and my camera down on the nightstand, sighing as heavy puffs leave my nose and mouth.

"You can open them you know?" He chuckles placing his hands on both sides of me, trapping me in between them.

I peel open one eye then open the other to be met with a smug smirk on his face, that sometimes I wish I could punch off of him, and sometimes I wish I could kiss it.

My left hand connects magnetically to his right cheek as I pull him closer with my left hand that lays behind his neck. Being face to face with him makes me remember how flawless he is and I can't help but smile.

"Maddie, what are you doing-

Within a second I smash my lips against his feeling the familiar taste of them again. I can't lie that it doesn't feel right because it does. It feels natural and I can't help but want more.