Q&A & FACE REVEAL

so umm hi...from me...again...

we're gonna do the q and a first then the face reveal last! so let's just get started...

1 - what's your name?

well... i put it in every single authors note so my name is hannah, feel free to call me that or just h...or mrs. seavey-

2 - what inspired you to write?

umm probably my friends on wattpad. when i first got into fan fiction it was because of laurex, there was a video where they read a story on wattpad and i wanted to continue reading it since they would leave parts out. so i made a wattpad account, slowly become a styler since i was into harry (i still am...hs2 tour hurry up). i read a lot of fan fictions about him and then tried to write one but sucked ass at it so i stopped. then i made more (in person) friends and why don't we...came into play...fell in love with daniel and started fantasizing and made a book!

3 - how's life?

i mean it's pretty good. i'm very busy with school and shit but it's okay. umm, i got noticed by in real life two days ago which was really cool. life's good it's da shit.

4 - how old are you?

this is probably gonna shock a lot of y'all...well at least i think it is. i am 13 and i write smut with daniel seavey in it...tell me something i don't know.

5 - what country do you live in?

i live in the u.s.a...i'm an american babe...hit me up...i'm learning spanish tho. i'm a very weird person. i am british, french, asian, welsh, american and native american. i'm mostly american and asian tho...

6 - who's your lane?

pftttt definitely all the boys but daniel...because i never write about daniel...i only write about daniel therefore that tall blonde blue eyed apple juice sucking giraffe is my lane.

7 - how do you write so well?

well...i mean...that's a lie-

but thank youssss!

8 - what motivates you to write?

umm definitely daniel. i love that man so much it's insane and you guys! you guys motivate me a lot by always wanting me to update and how much y'all love the story. the story definitely keeps me going as well. it's amazing that something so unreal can make you want to do it even more.

9 - what made you think you would ever start writing?

umm daniel. just my love for him is insane it's really really weird too. like i said earlier i join wattpad as a harry styles girlie and as soon as i went to a wdw concert daniel's eyes just blew my mind.

10 - what's your favorite chapter in this book so far?

29. 53. 32.

Chapter 29 cause it's funny and it's with the fans. daniel and maddie are very public about their relationship because dani can't keep his mouth shut.

Chapter 53 because it's the dirtiest and best dirty chapter i've ever written. it's in daniel's pov and it's just insanely dirty.

Chapter 32 because it shows how much daniel cares about maddie. how he wants to take care of her when she's sick. how he searches up things to know if it's okay or not just for not wanting to hurt her or do some shit to go wrong.

There's a lot more and new ones to come that I know I'm gonna love but for now it's those three.

11 - how did you get into the boys?

*cough* *cough* *tries to clear throat* zachschipotlemeal ...she umm she got me into them. truth is i hated them. like so much and one day tfb was stuck in my head and i put it on my instagram story...big mistake...she saw it and would not stop teasing me about it. soon it reached december and i decided to go to their concert...daniel completely changed my mind. i did an ultimate swerve to him one that you've never seen before and if you don't believe me ask zachschipotlemeal

12 - lucky number?

my favorite number is 32. my unlucky number is 4. 32 divided by 4 is 8. 8 is my lucky number.

13 - favorite color?

red. red. red. cause i look good in it. periodt.

14 - what do you like to do in your free time other then writing?

i play piano and the ukulele along with figure skating. i love to play randomly and love to go skating whenever i can. i also enjoy reading but never have time to do it because i love writing and i have a busy life.

...that's all for-

okay let's make this quick...

3...

2...

*UPDATE* kinda sad if ur reading this super later but i had to take down all my face reveals! don't worry i do face reveals occasionally haha so u aren't missing out!  okay now let's let younger hannah take back over. out!

mwahhhhh!

thanks 4 listening 2 my tedtalkkkkk

till the next bbs

xx

hannah (;