27.

My eyes flutter open slowly and I come into a shock of awakening. I redirected my tone as I reach over to grab my phone to see the time.

7:13a.m

I turn back around softly because Daniel's still asleep but also because his arms are clenching around me. Last night was...oh my god what happened last night? I rub my eyes and turn to face the sleepy lover boy.

I trace over his face lightly with my finger and move my lips to kiss his temple as I try and get out of bed. I fail...again. Making a huge thud against the floor got Daniel up to.

"Babe?" Daniel pauses looking over the bed as my frame hugs the ground, "what are you doing on the floor?" The mix of his raspy voice and the small smile forming on his lips is sending me to complete anger and wailing.

Hmmm, which one for today?

I'm thinking...anger.

"Daniel," I say closing my eyes in annoyance, "I hate you." Daniel tries not to laugh but a small chuckle escapes his lips and I look up.

"Why? That's like the last thing I want you to say?" Daniel says fully coming down on top of me as his face rest in front of mine.

"I..." how do I say this, "I can't walk." I hate him right now. Always getting on my fucking nerves with his little god damn smirk. God, why can't-

"Want me to carry you? Cradle you like a little baby?" Daniel teases and I'm so close to strangling him or smacking him with a frying pan. I could just grab the lamp on my nightstand and...

"Uggg, I don't know how you aren't tired from last night, you never sleep and all you want is more. My body is so fucking dead from you. Give me a rest." I blurt out as Daniel looks at me, resting his elbows on either side of my face.

"Fucked you well from last night huh?" Daniel says sending electricity straight down to my core. He smiles knowing exactly what he's doing to my body.

"Don't you fucking continue with dirty talk," I say waiting to point a finger at him but my hands are tight against my torso.

"You love it though," he whispers, moving his lips to mine kissing lightly but that has no match to how hard he moves himself down against my core

"You love it though," he whispers, moving his lips to mine kissing lightly but that has no match to how hard he moves himself down against my core. I squeeze my legs together in pleasure but I need him to stop.

"No no, we need to stop." My voice fades out when his lips attach to my neck. He pulls at the skin licking downward to my collarbone and sucking at the flesh when I let out an accidental moan.

"If that's what you want," Daniel pauses his words tracing his fingers up to my underwear and ghosting my heat, "I can stop, you want me to stop Maddie?"

Fuck.

"I, oh fuck," Daniel's lips slip over the white fabric of my bra plying with the small hem of fabric in between my breast.