22.

"Hello..?" I clamp down on the edge of the bathroom countertop, biting my lip as well.

"Hey. Didn't know if this was still your number but we need to talk Maddie." Timothee's voice sounds a lot lower than normal and I can't help but wonder how he's been.

"About what..?"

"About...problems. I've got something in my head and it does shitty things to the people around me. I told you I wanted to be normal on Christmas. I've kept up this act and it's failing. Because of him."

"Who..?"

"This guy that I met. He's just so perfect and, you want the things that you're attracted to. Like you wanting Daniel. Speaking of...how are you guys."

I gulp at the subject.

"We're...we are weird but okay. It's complicated right now but soon it won't be. But let's talk about that diversion right there that you just tried to take."

"Maddie...I need help."

...

After talking to Timothee for awhile my flight landed and back in LA I am. He's so confusing it sounds like I've consumed so much alcohol but I'm not drunk at all, I'm tired.

I don't wanna talk about it. It's too much to comprehend. I need sleep.

I plug my phone into the charger on my nightstand, while I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I know I should take a shower but I'm so tired I don't think I can walk much more.

My ears are dying probably because I haven't been on a plane since my dad flew me over to Michigan, then to LA.

I hear a buzzing and vibrating sound by my bed as I slump against the door hoping it's not Timothee. I move closer and pick up the phone when I see the name Daniboy flash across it.

Cheeky boy.

"What's up?" I smile through the phone, as I turn on my lamp once I get in the covers.

"My feelings for youuuuu. They're escalating so much you've got no idea." He makes me blush every time.

"What about you pretty girl?" He asks me and my stomach twist at his words.

"Nothing, I'm really tired. Laying in bed right now." I let him know as I lay my head on my pillow, shifting to my side along with putting Daniel on low speaker when I turn my lamp off and set my phone to the side.

"Wish I was thereeee," he whines as I reply with a mhmm. He FaceTimes me instead which I tell him it's dark because I turned my lights off but he doesn't care.

"I feel bad."

"What why?" I shoot up turning my lamp on.

"I'm ruining you sleeping." I hear him shuffle through the phone to turn on a light as well.

"Daniel," I notice how he doesn't have a shirt on but only his boxers.

"Maddie," He says noticing I as well am only in my undergarments.

"Fuck, I wish you weren't on tour." I softly moan shifting my bottom half along the side of the bed.

"Maddie, stop. You aren't here right now when I need you to be." He makes a sad face.

"I get it imma tease." I slide my e out when I say tease.

"You wanna hear a song that the boys and I made. I made it based on you and that one night where umm...

"You can't just do that! Don't be like that Daniel. I need you right now and you're gonna go punish that guy just for touching me." I say as he turns around looking at my face.

"Maddie, that guy needs to be taught a lesson." Daniel turns back around heading towards the door but I stop him grabbing his hand.

"You aren't gonna change my mind." Daniel turns around when I pull at his fingers.

"I think I can,"

"Bet..."

Stripping down wasn't my first choice but you know it's okay. I know he wants me, as much as he tries not to. The past flows within him all the time.

Who knows what he's thinking of now...

"I still do." He says through the phone and I cough at the memories.

"I like it," I say listening to every word of the song till it's over.

"I still do want you to want me like I'm wanting you..." I hum to myself and Daniel smiles through the phone. I listen to Daniel's part, then Zach's.

"Maddie? You okay?" He asks me as I look down.

"Fuck, hold on I'll be back," I say rushing into the bathroom.

"Fuck stupid period. It was probably the plane that just fucked with my mind telling me it's time for reddddd bloooood." I yell and I hear Daniel laugh over the phone.

"I hate you," I say sitting back and pulling the covers over me.

"You love me,"

"I hate you,"

"You love me,"

"I still do..."

a/n

YALL I STILL DOOOOOOO IS SOOOO GOOOD WHAT A BANGERRRR

ALSO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SHORT BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE IT BASED ON I STILL DO BECAUSE I DID THE SAME THING FOR COME TO BRAZIL.

ALSOOOOO...IM IN ARKANSAS RIGHT NOW AND IM SEEING THE BOYS TODAY...IM NERVOUS AND EXCITEDDDD

EEEEEEEEE

OKAYYYY HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT CHAPTERRRRRRR...

till da nextttt

xx

hannah