31.

a/n

okay okay, change of plans I need to do Maddie's POV right now but Daniel's right after I promise it works out so much better!

okay bye, enjoy the chapter!

Two hours. Two hours to pack and then I have to hang out with Timothee and his 'boyfriend' or whoever the hell he talked to me about at the wedding.

Right now it's nine-thirty so I need to leave Daniel alone since he needs to sleep since he didn't on the plane either and because of the time in Japan.

I check over my suitcase and have already bought the ticket. Okay, I think I'm good. Well in general for what might happen in a few minutes I'm not good but for packing, I'm mother fucking great.

I'm worried that this meeting thing isn't going to go to well, I'm already surprised my boss for photography is letting me go off but she says I need to take pictures of the places I travel to. I understand it's just so much has been going on and I'm getting off the hook and more time which is just what I need. Daniel probably talked to her or even the school I'm attending.

I set my suitcase against the wall and tie my black boots back up again. I yank my suitcase with me realizing as soon as I'm done with Timothee and his 'boo thang' I gotta go.

Oh my god, I'm panicking. I haven't talked this fast since grade school one day where I forgot my homework and freaked.

I need to slow down. Deep breathes. My hearts telling me to call Daniel but I can't. I can't, I'm a mess and he will just tell me the same thing. There is no difference...okay it's a bit different when he says it but whatever.

Timothee sent me the location and now that I arrived it looks more like a studio. A photography studio?

"Hi," I say to the woman once I enter at the front desk, "is Timothee here?" I ask and she nods pointing to a room on the right.

I notice a mirror and different cameras set down on the left side of the room. The side where the woman is a small bar place where two men and women are sitting. Their faces are caked with makeup compared to my small bronzer and concealer along with mascara.

I open the door still looking at the room I'm in and the curtains and paper clothes that are white, green and a bunch of other colors as a backdrop.

I see Timothee sitting on a stool in the corner watching a loud man taking photos of a woman who's trying to act...sexual I can't really tell what she's doing.

"Hey," I say softly once I reach and put my hand on his shoulder. He smiles lightly pulling me up a chair next to him and I take the seat.

"Okay next!" The guy at the front says and turns around pointing at me. I feel like I'm in school getting a picture made.

"Ooh, you're cute and new here! Ready to strip and model for me, babe?!" The guy jumps walking towards me and I shake my head lightly.

"Nnno," I stutter looking at Timothee and back at the guy, "I'm Hunter, you are here for an appointment-

"I'm Maddie, Timothee's friend," I say and his mouth forms an o making Timothee and I laugh.

"Oh my goodness you are gorgeous lovely! You should come here you look like the next big model." His mouth drops again and I giggle but shake my head.