70.

Maddie's POV

Daniel's scaring me.

Like a lot.

The past few days have been crazy so far, I'm surprised I've been keeping up with everything. Last Friday we went out to play put-put with the boys which was nice for the weather and mood.  Did I mention it was extremely funny too?

Corbyn and I plotted against Zach and Jack pulling both of their pants down while it was their turn to put. Daniel then got mad at me for not giving him attention but I don't blame him, he's jealous and it's cute.

Then that weekend we flew back to L.A. Daniel keeps on urging me to move in but I told him I want to wait for a little bit just in case. He has two weeks till he has to go on tour and he wants to bring me with him but I'm not so sure. College for me is supposed to start in late August, so if I did go, the last show I could go to would be August third since I would need to get ready for school.

So far through this day Daniel has been scaring the fuck out of me. I have spent the last few nights at his place, wearing nothing but his boxers and shirts. He tells me I'm not allowed to wear any of his pants, not even if I get cold.

He just said that if I ever got cold he would warm me up with his body heat. When he said body heat I thought it meant more of hugging and holding my hands, not having sex twenty four seven because his apartment is the literally definition of freezing. I've started to think that he turn the thermostat down just for the reason of me getting cold.

For the days I've been with him, he has been getting up earlier then me to go work at the gym then comes back for lunch, then back to practice choreography then back for dinner and bed.

He's insanely busy but still wants me to be at his place when he gets back, plus I can't really go anywhere without any clothes. The day I got here Daniel took them away and told me to put his clothes on instead.

Yesterday went a little out of hand with me trying to grab all my necessities and scaring Daniel but making he act extremely cute. I'm beginning to think that since I scared him yesterday he thinks he has the right to scare me today.

...

Yesterday

I've tried my best to find some pants which the closest I've become to actually wearing outside are these sweatpants in the most bottom cabinet of his dresser.

I pull them up then look at myself in the mirror. They aren't...too bad. I just need to make it to my car. I pull on my shoes then walk back to my car, hopping in, stopping for coffee then making it back to my place.

When I make it to my apartment I grab a few pieces of clothes and stuffed a bag with them, keeping Daniel's long shirt and sweatpants on. He shouldn't be back for awhile...that's at least what I thought.

"Hey?" I say through the phone.

"Oh my gosh baby where are you? Scared me to death! You know how good it is to hear your voice?" His words are rushed and I feel myself blushing at the name he called me as I lower my heating cheeks then speak.

"I'm at my place. Didn't think you would be back for awhile. Had to grab some clothes and-

"Baaaaabbbbbbyyyyy come backkkkkk," he groans and my insides are melting at how cute he is.

"You shouldn't be scared, it's not like I left you?" I say now regretting that since he is going to now explain how it is exactly like me leaving him randomly.

"Mads, you could've died. I'm scared to death if that happens to you. Can you just come back home...I mean here." He says and I find myself blushing even more. He can still make me blush and feel things over the years.