43 - ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

[21st of November]

Today I was packing to go back to Scranton for Vinny's birthday.

My train was at 6pm and I was gonna sleep at Ricky's place to eventually surprise Vinny the next day. They're supposed to have a diner for his birthday. We didn't figure out how I was gonna surprise him but Ricky told me we were gonna talk about that.

---

[At Ricky's place]

-So you know his birthday is at his place. We thought we could come after the others so they can keep him busy to not suspect something. But then I don't know.

-Hum yeah that's kinda complicated.

-Well are his parents' aware you're coming ? Jaime asked.

-Yeah cause I'll stay for the weekend at his place. We planned everything together and Vinny's not expecting anything, I said smirking.

-Oh well that makes it easier. Maybe you could stay in the guest room and then his parents could be like hey ! We're gonna give you your first gift ! And then you come, she said laughing. I don't know.

-Hey that's actually not a bad idea, Ricky said smiling.

-A bit weird but yeah, I said nodding.

-Well you should text his par-

He got cut off by my phone ringing.

Oh shit. It was Vinny facetiming me.

-Oh fuck, Jaime said giggling.

-I'll let it ring and I'll tell him I'm busy, I said shrugging.

We waited for my phone to shut down.

-Okay so. I was saying you should text his parents to tell them about the plan, Ricky said.

-Yeah right.

I went to Vinny's mom contact and texted her about the plan. Vinny sent me a text at the same time. I sent the text to his mother before looking at his'.

vin: answer dumb hoe

me: I can't dumbass

vin: whyyy

me: I'm busy

vin: wyd

me: struggling with homework and shit

-Great lie, Jaime said looking over my shoulder.

-Right ? I said raising an eyebrow.

vin: oh alright good luck

me: thanks bb wyd ?

vin: I was thinking about you

me: cute :( I miss you