6 - sᴋ8

[Monday]

We were on a table in the high school's playground, waiting for the first period of the day to come.

-What about going to the skatepark after school ? Ryan asked us.

-Why not, Chris said.

-I'm in, I said.

-But I don't have my skate, Chris said.

-That's not a problem. Y/N has hers and I told Vinny I wanted to go to the skatepark so he's supposed to come to school with his skate.

-Oh okay. Anyway, what are Ricky and Devin doing ?

-Ricky told me he's coming to the next period cause he woke up late, I explained.

-He literally lives ten minutes away from school ? Chris said frowning.

-Yeah I know right but, Ricky is Ricky and Ricky will always be Ricky, I said raising shoulders.

-I know right.

-Hey Vinny, Ryan said.

Chris and I turned around to face Vinny.

-Hey, I said waving him.

-Hey, he said waving me back.

He came to Chris and high fived him.

-We're going to the skatepark after school. Is that okay for you ? Ryan asked.

-Of course man, I brought my baby, he said showing up his skateboard.

-Damn she's great, Ryan said.

-Have you seen that ? I got this baby for my sixteenth birthday.

-Not to stop you on your "skateboard admiration session", but it's almost time to go to class fuckers, I said looking at my phone for the time.

Ryan rolled his eyes and took his skateboard and backpack.

-And what's Devin doing once again ? Ryan asked.

-Still don't know, Chris said.

---

-Okay sit down class, the teacher said with hand movements. Shhht. Okay. Today we're welcoming a new student. I'm gonna ask you to be kind with that new student.

-That may be a target for your ass, I whispered to Ryan.

-What about you ? he said smirking. Didn't you say you wanted a boyfriend ? That could be a boy after all.

-I didn't say I wanted a boyfriend ! I just said I wanted to tell my brother I had one for him to leave me alone.

-You could really get a boyfriend, uh.

I rolled my eyes.

-Oh boy. Let's do a thing. If that's a girl, you go get it. If that's a boy, I go get it. No matter how they are, I said smirking.