15 - ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ !

(A/N : I honestly couldn't wait to post it)

I arrived at school with Ryan.

I was so scared. I had been thinking about Vinny all night and I had been thinking about the moment where I'll see him again all night too.

-Are you alright ? Ryan asked me putting his hand on my back.

-Not really, I said sighing.

-It's gonna be alright.

I saw the group at the end of the corridor.

They all were there.

I wondered if they knew. I hoped not.

We joined them and my eyes joined Vinny's. My heart skipped a beat. He shyly smiled at me, I didn't do anything and turned my head towards Chris, and started talking to the guys as if nothing was going on.

---

We got out of school. I secretly hoped all day long Vinny would talk to me. He didn't.

Ryan took my arm and got me out of my thoughts.

-Earth to Y/N ? Do you wanna go to the skatepark ? We're all going.

-Hum... No. I have things to do at home.

I didn't want to come because every single second with Vinny's presence was awkward.

-Come on, Devin said. You'll do the things you have to do after.

-I-

-She's coming ! Ryan said cutting me off and putting his arm behind my head.

---

We arrived at the skatepark. There wasn't too many people, and it was kinda sunny.

-I learned a trick the other day, Ryan said.

-Show us then, Ricky said.

Ryan put his skate on the floor, got on it and rolled. He attempted doing his trick but failed.

-Ha ! You suck, Devin said pointing Ryan.

-Stop bullying me, Ryan said laughing.

-Alright, Chris said putting his skateboard on the floor. Goodbye fuckers, I'll isolate myself to try a new trick.

-I'm coming with you, Devin said.

Chris and Devin left, and went to the hills area of the skatepark.

I sat down on the floor. I wasn't really in the mood to skate.

Ryan and Ricky started working on the trick Ryan wanted to show us.

Vinny was sat on a bench, looking a Ryan and Ricky. He quickly joined them and tried to explain to Ryan how to do the trick he wanted to do.

I knew how to do that trick. It would be kinda awkward to join them while Vinny was here. But Ryan seemed to struggle with it so I took my skateboard and joined them.