36 - ᴘᴀɪɴᴋɪʟʟᴇʀs

[Y/N's point of view]

-I'm going to school ! I shouted through the house for my brother to hear it.

I opened my front door and found Ryan in front of it.

-Oh god you scared me. What are you doing here ? I asked him frowning.

-Just thought we could go to school together. I was about to knock, he said laughing.

-Oh okay no problem, I said starting to walk to school. But you should pick up your girlfriend instead of your bestfriend tho, I said frowning.

-Oh yeah, but her first period teacher is ill so she starts school later, he said nodding.

-Oh alright. She's lucky.

-Yup. Wanna go to the movies after school ? he asked me.

-Of course. What movie do you wanna watch ?

-We thought we could watch Toy Story 4.

-Who's "we" ? I asked him.

-Me, Ricky, Chris, Vinny, Devin, Jaime and Dioseline.

-Oh okay.

Vinny was gonna be here. To be honest, I didn't want to see him. I mean, that's not that I didn't want to see him. It just hurt when I saw him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get back with him even though I still loved him. But if he didn't respect our private business or was here just for sex I was surely not gonna date him again.

-Oh yeah. Vinny. He is gonna be here, he said pinching his lips.

-Mh.

-Sorry dude. He's still our friend you know, he said shrugging.

-I know right, that's not a problem.

-So you still going ?

-Of course.

---

We arrived in the room where the movie was gonna be projected.

Devin and Chris sat together. Ricky took a seat next to them and Jaime sat next to him. I wanted to sit next to her, but Dioseline did. So naturally, Ryan sat next to her.

There was only Vinny and I who didn't have a sit. Which means we were gonna sit next to each other.

Shit.

I took the seat next to Ryan and Vinny sat next to me.

I felt so uncomfortable.

-Wanna share popcorn ? Vinny asked me handing me his bag of popcorn.

-Trying to get me back with food ? I asked giggling.

-Pretty much like it, he said grinning.

I laughed and shook my head.

---

-The movie was cool, Ryan said.

-Yup, Ricky said. Oh hey dudes, wanna sleep at my place tonight ? My parents aren't here.

-All of us ? Chris asked.

-I don't know if I have enough room for all of us but I mean we can try ? Ricky said.

-Can't come, I'm getting laid tonight, Devin said.