32 - ᴡʜᴏʀᴇ

-It's getting late, I said looking at my phone for time.

I mean, it was already 10:30PM.

-Oh yeah I didn't even notice, he said getting up from the bench we were sitting on. Take my hand.

I took his hand and he made me get up.

-I'll walk you home, I don't want you to get raped or something, even though you live like three minutes away from here, he said wrapping an arm around my waist.

-Vinny what the fuck, I said giggling and shaking my head. You're such an idiot.

-Yeah but still your favorite idiot, right ? he said frowning.

-Don't worry about that. No one's a better idiot than you, I said laughing. You're the best idiot actually.

-Glad to hear that, he said proudly.

-Ryan's the second best idiot.

-Don't talk about Ryan ew, he said shaking his head.

-What about it ? I asked him frowning.

Was that my fault ? I mean I was so scared to accidentally replace Ryan by Vinny. I didn't want to leave Ryan alone, he was still my bestfriend.

-He thinks I'm a bad boyfriend, he said chuckling. He hasn't talked to me since we fought because of Alexa. That's stupid, I mean we used to be so close. But I won't talk to him if he doesn't give a shit.

-You're not a bad boyfriend, what the fuck. I think that's not his business, I said shrugging.

-Yeah. Maybe you should try to talk to him. Maybe he's scared that I could be an asshole like your ex.

-You're so different from my ex, I said laughing. This retarded piece of shit only wanted sex and thanks god he didn't get it. Only thing he can fuck is himself. But anyway, I don't wanna talk about him. He makes me want to throw up and die. Or both at the same time honestly, I said frowning.

He laughed.

-Do you know you're my first girlfriend ? he asked me sounding happy.

-Really ?

-Yeah. I've always been too shy to ask people out, he said laughing. If Ryan wasn't here I would probably still be your friend or something but like, crushing on you.

-See, that's why you should try to talk to Ryan. He's a good person. We arrived at my porch. And that would make me very happy if you guys talked again, I said looking up at him smirking.

He sighed.

-I'll try to do something, he said shyly smirking.

-Thank you, I said smiling.

I went closer to him and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

He smiled.

-See you tomorrow.

-Yeah. Text me when you get home, I said.

-Of course, he said smiling.

I got inside my house and closed the door behind me.

-What where you doing outside that late ?! my mom asked me.

-I was doing drugs, I said rolling my eyes. I was with my boyfriend, mom.

-Oh yeah of course. So, how are things going with him ? she asked me.

Did she actually care about her kids ? Wow.