7 - sᴛᴀʀʙᴜᴄᴋs

[One week later]

Things had been well recently. My brother stopped harassing me about Ryan but kept telling me he wanted to meet my boyfriend bla-bla-bla.
Ryan and Vinny's relationship had grown. I wanted to hang out with Ryan several times but he kept telling me he couldn't go with me cause he was already hanging out with Vinny. I was kinda getting jealous of their relationship.
I was gonna ask him to hang out, I hoped he could.

me: can we hang out or you're already taken?
shithead: I'm already taken but you can come with us
me: no. thank you.
shithead: come on, please. I know you're upset but I made a new friend which I like a lot, you should be happy for me
me: I'm happy for you and I like vinny but come on you're 24/7 with him and I feel like he replaced me
shithead: him being my best friend in the band doesn't mean he's my best friend out of this
me: ikr
shithead: come with us please
me: I'll be bothering you
shithead: no you won't
shithead: I'm picking you up in fifteen minutes
me: k

I was a bit upset but I must admit that I enjoyed Ryan and Vinny's company.

I got up from my bed and started to prepare myself.

---

The doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and walked in seeing my brother and his girlfriend making out.

-Get a fucking room, I said sighing.

-The doorbell rang, go open and mind your own business, Alex told me.

I rolled my eyes and opened the front door, revealing Ryan and Vinny.

-Hey, let me just take my jacket I left on the couch, I said to them.

-No problem, Ryan said.

I went to the couch and my brother got up, leaving his girlfriend to cross the room.

I took my jacket and wore it. My brother came back to me.

-Is the guy with Ryan your boyfriend ? he whispered.

I think I turned to red.

-Mind your own business as you said earlier, I said taping his shoulder.

-Is he ?

-No.

I came back to the front door and took my keys.

I got out and closed the door.

-Did you brother just cross the room just to see who was at the door ?

-Yes he did. You know he's kinda overprotective.

-Yeah I know right.

---

We arrived at the Starbucks and got a booth. We settled down and ordered. The waitress took our names and we waited for our drinks.

-Bet she wrote my name wrong, Vinny said.

-Probably, I said.