17 - ʀʏᴀɴ / ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ

February

-...And I am really proud of us, so happy release, Chris said raising his glass of champagne.

We all shouted and raised our drinks.

-Guys, I have something to announce, and I think this is the right time to do it, Ricky said.

He gave a sign to Jaime and she came with him.

-So... We are a thing, Ricky said.

Everybody aw'ed, shouted and then clapped to it. Then they came to Ricky and Jaime.

After a while everybody came back to the party.

AJ went besides me.

-You and Vinny still are the cutest couple, he whispered into my ear before winking at me and walking by.

I smiled at him and went to Vinny who was talking with his friend Shane, and Ryan.

-Hey, I said arriving from behind him.

-Oh hey, he said turning around to face me.

-Sorry to interrupt your conversation but I just wanted to tell you that I'm so, so proud of you.

-Oh baby, he said before kissing my cheek.

-Vinny, you parents are here, I whispered into his ear.

-I know right but... I think I'm gonna tell them.

-Like, right now ?

-Yeah ?

-Are you sure ?

-Yes ? I mean I think this is the right time to do it, he said grabbing my hand. Don't worry, they like you.

-I'm always insecure you know...

-I know right. Just come with me and let me talk, he said before leading me to his parents who were talking to Ryan's parents.

-Mom, dad, Vinny asked, his hand still grabbing mine.

I was nervous.

-Yes ? his mom asked.

-I... I have something to tell you. Y/N is my girlfriend.

-Told you so, his mom said to her husband.

Vinny's dad rolled his eyes.

-Alright, he said.

-Vinny, we knew it, his mom said smiling. How you smile everytime you look at your phone, and how you come home late after school, she said grinning at me.

-That's okay though, if you're happy, we're happy, his dad said putting his hand on Vinny's shoulder.

-I'm happy this is her you choose, Vinny's mom said smiling at me.

I think I fully turned red.

-Thank you missus, I said shyly smiling.

She smiled back. She was a great lady, very cool and relaxed. I didn't know that much about Vinny's dad, but he looked kind.

-Oh honey, do you wanna come over tonight ? And sleep there of course. We'll drive you home tomorrow afternoon eventually.

-Uh I don't have-

-If that's about clothes, you can borrow Vinny some clothes, don't worry.

-Oh okay, I'll just have to get my brother aware.