29 - "sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ"

[Two days later]

I got up from my bed. Today was the day my parents came back from Texas. They were staying at home for one week, and thank god it was only one week.

I got used of only living with my brother. When my parents were here, it was just weird, and I just couldn't do what I wanted to do when they were here.

I went downstairs and saw my brother with, once again, another girl.

-Morning, I said to them.

They both lazily replied the same thing at the same time.

I served myself my breakfast and went upstairs to eat it.

I took my phone to check social medias and saw a few text from Dioseline.

dioseline: dude please help me
dioseline: I'm hanging out with ryan today and I am scared
dioseline: how should I dress should I wear makeup what do I do please I am lost
me: hey hey hey calm down
me: wear what you usually wear, don't wear makeup if you don't usually wear makeup, just be natural and be yourself dude
dioseline: okay, thanks

Hope they're gonna date.

---

I hugged him and closed the front door. We went to the living room and sat on the couch.

-So, how was the date ? I asked him. He smirked and didn't reply. Ryan... I said smirking too.

-We're dating, he said smiling.

-Aww Ryan, I said taking him in my arms. I'm so happy for you !

-Thank you, he said smiling.

-Did you kiss ? I asked frowning.

He blushed and nervously laughed.

-Yes... he shyly said. I screeched. Stop fangirling oh my god, he continued laughing.

-You did the same thing when I started dating Vinny, I said rolling my eyes.

-Talking about that, how are things with him ?

I blushed. I didn't tell him I did it for the first time with Vinny, in fact I told nobody. I mean, our sex life is nobody's business except ours. He didn't even know about what happened at the sleepover.

-Earth to Y/N ? Why are you making that face ? he asked me frowning and laughing.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

-Oh, things are good, I said nervously laughing and scratching my neck.

I didn't know if I should tell him or not. I mean, he was my best friend. But that wasn't his business.

-Okay... You guys fucked, right ? he asked raising his eyebrows. I coughed, almost choking. He laughed. Okay, that's making you uncomfortable, he said still laughing.

-How the fuck do you know ?! I asked chocked, laughing and frowning.