ten

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER TEN:
I'M ON A BULLSHIT
CLEANSE

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

OCTAVIA AND SLADE stood in front of each other. octavia and slade ran for each other. octavia tried to punch him but her effortlessly blocked her attacked.

octavia went for a kick. slade grabbed her leg and threw her down on the ground. octavia groaned loudly.

"you're out of touch. you put up a better fight five years ago." slade said, picking up octavia and shoving her against the wall.

octavia struggled against his grip and grabbed his wrist. slade took out a tranquilizer dart and jammed it in her neck. octavia gasped.

"déjà vu, isn't it, miss grayson?" slade asked as octavia passed out in his arms.

slade carefully put octavia down on the ground and heard the sounds of fighting nearby.

jason was beating dr. light when he started laughing. jason turned around and saw deathstroke standing behind him.

gar was walking into a room when he heard jason scream. "jason!" gar yelled, turning around and running to the source of the scream.

gar looked around and saw no one. no deathstroke. no jason. and no dr. light. gar looked down and crouched down, seeing a blood splatter.

"octavia!!" gar yelled.

gar ran around the tunnels and couldn't find octavia either. gar turned around and ran to go find dick.

——

FIVE YEARS AGO.

a van was driving home. it turned down an another road. "you should've kept going straight." the wife commented.

"the sign said no entry." the husband replied.

a truck sped over and came to a stop. men ran from the car and opened the drivers side, "get out of the car!"

they threw the man on the ground. "get his wallet!"

"john!" the wife yelled. someone grabbed her and through the window and she screamed, fighting against this grip.

octavia threw a knife into his arm. the man scream and octavia kicked him down, "hands off the lady. that's rude." octavia said.

"stay in the car... we got this." octavia said to the wife and kid.

"we?!" the kid asked.

"hey! losers!" hank yelled, walking on the scene with dawn. "oh fuck.." the husband got off the ground and back into the car.