seven

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER SEVEN:
WHAT'S WRONG, DICK?
YOU'RE NOT PROUD OF
MURDERING HIM?!

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

          → "I CAN'T BELIVE you have a fake id." dick said as him and octavia walked through the bar.

"you know that's illegal right?" dick asked. octavia scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"i'm serious."

"whatever, bird boy." octavia said softly.

dick shook his head slightly and finally saw clay standing by the entrance of the vip lounge.

dick and octavia walked up to him; dick a little ahead of octavia.

"excuse me?" dick asked, unable to hide his smile when he saw clay.

"yeah?" clay asked.

"how does one get into the vip lounge?" dick asked.

"gimme the password." clay replied.

"... haly's circus." dick said with a smile. clay looked at both dick and octavia who both had stupid smiles on this faces.

clay's hard facial expression softened when he finally understood, "dickie? ava?" clay asked.

octavia smiled even brighter and dick nodded, "yeah."

clay smiled and hugged both of them, "oh, dickie, ava! i'm so happy to see you two!"

"okay, clay.. we can't breathe!" octavia said.

"oh, sorry." clay said, letting them go, "what are you two doing here?" clay asked.

"can we talk?" dick asked.

——

"murder?" clay asked. dick nodded, "and we're worried you're next on the list."

"have you seen anything suspicious? anyone following you?" dick asked.

"not that i noticed." clay responded.

"are you still in contact with anyone from the circus?" dick asked.

"even after it shut down?" octavia added.