four

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER FOUR:
YOU TRIED TO STEAL
THE BATMOBLIE?

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

OCTAVIA HELD DR. adamson's underarms as she carried his unconscious body while jason and dick each had one leg.

"i don't know, man, he looks dead." jason said.

"there-"

"there's a difference between dead and knocked down." octavia said, cutting off dick, who was about to say the same thing.

dick looked over his shoulder at his younger sister, "what?" octavia asked, "believe it or not, i actually did paid attention in bruce's lessons."

"this is awesome!" jason exclaimed, "robin and robin and sparrow in action."

"who the hell are you?" dick asked, looking at jason.

"jason todd. the new robin. robin 2.0, right?" jason said as they approached the nuclear family's car. dick and jason dropped dr. adamson's legs and octavia slowly lowered his upper half to the ground.

dick walked over to the truck and jason leaned on the car, "hey, seriously, it's an honor to meet you." jason said. jason held his fist out to dick.

dick glanced down at his fist and back up at jason to see if he was serious. dick sighed softly and quickly touched his fist to jason's.

dick opened the truck and the three superheroes went to pick up the body.

"i always wondered what this moment was gonna be like," jason rambled on, "never thought i would be saving your life."

"so there's a new robin, eh?" dick asked.

"yours truly in the flesh."

"does batman know you're here?"

"of course. bruce knows how badly jason's wanted to meet you." octavia spoke up after being silent for so long.

"hey," jason said patting dick's shoulders, "i'm gonna go get my clothes."

"come on, o." jason said excitedly, running off. dick and octavia looked at each other.

"still sparrow, huh?"

"still an asshole, huh?"