six

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER SIX:
OR... ALIEN

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

          → OCTAVIA PACED IN front of jason, anxiously biting down on her thumbnail. "it's probably not what you think." jason said, with a mouth full of pizza.

"not what i think?! oh no, jason. my brother figured us out! i know it!" octavia said.

"or he actually needs to talk to you about something way more important then your sex life?" jason replied.

"no, no, no. see in his eyes, i'm still his younger sister. if he finds out i'm sleeping with someone, much less you, he's going to kill me. and then he's gonna kill you. or the other way around.. doesn't matter, he's still gonna kill us!" octavia ranted.

"he's gonna kill us and then he's gonna kill himself." octavia said.

"you're overreacting." jason said.

"i'm underreacting!" octavia shouted, "the safest option right now is to kill dick before he kills me."

jason laughed, "what?"

"i'm serious!" octavia said. jason continued to laugh at octavia as he ate the pizza dick gave octavia. there was a bright light shinning on the tower that made jason and octavia look out the window.

"what the fuck?" octavia asked.

"come on." jason said.

——

jason and octavia walked into the main room of titans tower where dick was. gar and rachel walked in shortly after.

dick turned on the news and they watched the police chase after a stolen vehicle.

"we are live at a downtown car chase with a stolen vehicle. the police now seem to have the suspect cornered."

they watched as rose got out of the car and started fighting the cops. "who the hell is that?" rachel asked.

"a total badass." jason replied. octavia glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and back at the tv.

rose looked up at the news camera and froze as she punched a cop.

"suspect does appear to be female and she has silver hair. she does seem to be injured... not sure how badly."

"okay, if you're doing something illegal, you're not supposed to look at cameras while you do the illegal action." octavia said. everyone looked at her. "what? it's basic criminal 101." octavia said.