Ch. 28

Published on: 3/15/20

Words: 1,527

Raina POV

I followed Sirius away and when we were far enough away I called to him. We landed in the forest outside Hogwart's Station. "What are you doing here?" he asked me and I hugged him. "I came to see if you were ok. I sent Pettigrew with a message to his master. I can't wait for the end of this battle," I said to him while smirking. He smiled at me and nodded. "Go home and get yourself fixed up. I can't stand your stink anymore," I said and pushed him away. He smiled at me and got back on Buckbeak. "I changed the house by a lot and give Kreacher that letter I gave you or he won't let you in. And I also fixed your room and put clothes there for you to use it and get rid of those rags," I said and he nodded. He left and I also went back to the castle. I watched as Hermione and Harry talked to Ron the rest as the night as my clone slept where I was a few minutes ago. I went back to my dorm and finished making a bracelet that was ordered as a present for someone. I finished it at one o'clock in the morning and then I went to sleep listening to the song Lucas wrote for me.

The next morning, I woke up in the hospital wing because I had moved here when everyone was asleep so I wouldn't raise suspicion. I looked around and saw Draco and Lucas at both my sides. I smiled and tapped them so they could wake up. When they did, they saw me and Lucas hugged me tightly. I saw Draco glaring at Lucas and I just rolled my eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them as Draco patted my head. "We wanted to be here when you woke up to see how you were," Lucas said and I smiled at them. "Thanks, guys. Let's get breakfast," I said and got up from the bed. We went to the cafeteria and split up because we had to go to our individual tables. I ate quickly because I had to pack since we were leaving soon. Exams were over and everything was fine.

Later that afternoon, I had finished packing and handed all my requested orders in as they paid me. I sent half the money to Gringotts and kept the other half with me. I went to the Great Hall after that to get my mail since it was the last time we would be getting it. Once there I saw two owls coming in with brooms on their feet. I noticed one was my owl and the other was Harry's owl following my owl. I caught both brooms as they fell towards me and placed them on the table. I sat in front of mine while I waited for Harry to come. Ron opened Harry's broom on a dare of George and Fred. When Harry finally got here, Ron went to him and brought him towards us. He apologized and nodded towards me so I could open mine. I opened it as asked to and noticed how it was also a Firebolt just like Harry's but mine was different. The colors were the same but mine had engravings on it. There was a letter with mine unlike Harry's, where there was a feather from Buckbeak. I opened it and it read:

To my dearest niece. I thank you for everything you did for me this year and for saving my godson. I hope this broom can make up for the one you lost that day and I hope you enjoy it.
From: your uncle

I smiled and put the letter in the pocket of my robes. Harry and I decided to go and fly outside. We both got on as everyone watched us. When we took off, the air hit our faces at full speed. I heard Harry yelling out of fear and excitement but I was yelling out of pure excitement. The thrill this gave me was uncanny and I was loving it. When we finally landed we both laughed at the intensity and knew that this was only going to bring us closer as friends.

~Somehwere far away~

Third Person POV

Pettigrew had made it to Voldemort and Barty Jr. He pledged his loyalty and started telling Voldemort about the warning Raina told him. "My lord, the girl from the Black family. She sends a warning to you that I think you would find funny," he said and Voldemort smirked. "Oh. And what is this warning?" he asked Pettigrew just looked down and said, "She said that you will either die by her hand or by Potter's. And that she will make sure it becomes permanent. She also said she knew your secret," he said and Voldermort was shocked. He refused to believe a blood-traitor knew about his Horcruxes. He laughed as to mask his concern but then let it go knowing that all the Horcruxes were safe and no one knew about them since he never told anyone. He believed Raina was bluffing to ruffle his feathers and just continued to plan his return.

~A few weeks later at Raina's home~

Raina POV

I was finally home and Sirius had just finished asking me about the difference in the house. I told him everything and even though Kreacher hasn't changed much, he accepts my wishes. He knows he has to also obey Sirius until I tell him otherwise. I love being here with someone other than Kreacher. I was currently in my room responding to a letter Lucas sent me. He wants to come over sometime during the summer to hang out and I said fine. I told him about Sirius and made him promise not to tell anyone because I would kill him is he told anyone. After sending the letter, I decided to throw out my old clothes since they don't fit me anymore.

I put all the clothes that I didn't like and didn't fit me in a bag to donate and grabbed a small purse with my money in it and left the house. I told Sirius and Kreacher where I was going, and that I wanted to find the both of them alive and unscratched by the time I got back. They agreed and I left. When I got to an orphanage I enlarged the bag of clothes that I shrunk and went to the main office. I told the nun that I had clothes to donate to the kids and she smiled at me happily. Funny thing is that I had clothes in my closet of all ages up to 13 since I hated getting rid of things but I knew they needed it more than I did. I spit the clothes first between the younger girls from ages one to ten. Then came the girls from ages 11 to 12. Last came the girls of age 13. They were all thankful and I smiled at them. Since I had some of Draco's old clothes as well, I decided to give those away as well. Of course, I kept some of them because those were my favorite but the rest I didn't care for much. Everyone was happy and most of the little ones hugged me. I also had decided to cook for them tonight since I knew they deserved it. I summoned all the ingredients and started cooking. I asked to be left alone while I cooked and they obliged. I made clones to help me. Two made the desserts while two helped me with the actual food. In two hours we were done and lucky for us, it was dinner time. I had left home at 12 and sent three hours with the children and the clothes. One hour playing and two hours cooking. That means it's six in the evening.

After I placed all the food on the tables for everyone, I summoned the children and staff and they all were astonished at what they found. They all sat down and ate happily. I ate along with them and then came the desserts. Everyone was happy. After dinner, they all were sent to change and go to sleep. I showed all the nuns the cupboard, showing them that it was full of food to last them a year and that it wouldn't expire until then. They were all crying with tears of joy and hugged me. "You must be an angel sent by God to help these poor children. May you have a long and good life, young lady," the head nun said and I thanked her. I left and went shopping since the clothes stores didn't close until 10. I spent the next four hours, shopping. When I got home Kreacher and Sirius had already eaten and they were asleep. I magically put all my new clothes in my drawers and hangers and went to shower. After that, I slept and dreamed about the happy kids that I saw today.