Ch. 31

Published on: 5/1/20

Words: 2,286

Raina POV

We pulled back after a while because we heard a flash of a camera. We looked to the side and saw Skeeter. I got angry and was about to send her out but Victor beat me to it. "You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends," he said and she just scoffed and left. "Thank you, Victor. If you didn't do that then I would have done something worse," I said and he nodded. Just then Dumbledore came in with Filtch, Crouch, and the other two headmasters. Lucas pulled Hermione out of the tent discreetly so they wouldn't get caught. 

We stood in a circle around Crouch in the order in which our names came out of the Goblet. Fleur went first. She pulled out a Welsh Green. Victor pulled out a Chinese Fireball. Then was my turn. I pulled out a Hebridean Black.

The Hebridean Black is an aggressive species of dragon, native to the Hebrides Islands of Scotland, that can grow up to thirty feet in length

The Hebridean Black is an aggressive species of dragon, native to the Hebrides Islands of Scotland, that can grow up to thirty feet in length. The Hebridean Black eats mostly deer, though it has also carried off large dogs and cattle. The McFusty clan, who lives in the Hebrides, has traditionally been responsible for these dragons. Harry picked next and he got the Hungarian Horntail. So we will be fighting the real size version of these dragons.

Victor went first and the Fluer. Finally, it was my turn and Harry was to go after I did. I went up to the rocky terrain and located the egg. Next, I looked for the dragon. She wasn't that hard to find since she was huge and looking around for people trying to get to her nest. I showed myself in front of her and got ready to attack. "Zu'u ni laan wah ahraan hi. Zu'u laan fin yuvon fin ko til (I don't want to harm you. I want the golden thing over there)," I said to her but she just roared. I got ready to attack as she spits fire at me. I dodge and turned myself into a dragon. I turned into a black and blue dragon that could fight this dragon.

 I turned into a black and blue dragon that could fight this dragon

I heard everyone gasp. I shot fire to the cage until it broke so the fight could go on in the air. We bit at each other and clawed as well. Used fire against each other and strength. We got so tired that we had to land to continue to fight. I turned into my human form and shot a chaos dragon roar. The dragon fainted and I went to get the egg. Once I got it, I went to the dragon and healed her. "Zu'u krosis (I'm sorry)," I said and she got up. She looked at me and then bowed. "Dii jud (My queen)," she said and I smiled. I patted her head and then looked at the judges. They all held up a card with the number 10. I smiled and went to the showers to freshen up and change. By the time I finished, Harry was done with his fight.  Apparently, he had accidentally let his dragon free and it destroyed part of the castle. I hugged him when he finished and he congratulated me as well. Lucas came up to me and kissed me in front of the whole school and the visiting schools. Draco came to and pulled him away "That my sister you're kissing, Prince, so watch it!" he yelled and then hugged me. I hugged him back and then we went inside. Knowing my house, they were going to celebrate this. We all went inside the castle and to our common rooms. I stayed at the party for a while before going to my dorm for some peace, and quiet.