Our time

Akira POV

It was unexpected for me as well but its fine. As long as we get to know each other better. For the first time I've kissed a boy on my own. I think I did a hell of a job for my first time. As I proceeded to smash my lips on his. I felt him encase his lips onto mines. That moment was so cliche yet so much of what I wanted. Doesn't everybody want something that cliche in their lives, at least that one moment though. I became engrossed in the moment that I didn't notice how long we've been kissing for. I pulled back for a breathe of fresh air.

I Looked away just for a moment of embarrassment. He grabbed my face and proceeded to kiss me once again this was not something I thought he would do in a long run. I looked at my phone and it said ' 10:09'. He then looked at my phone as well. He said "oh shit, your aunt is gonna be worried, let's go". We waited for the wheel to end. In the car, you could feel the romance that was over tolled.

He pulled up to my house, and walked to the front door. He then whispered something in my ear and was about to kiss my cheek but As he did that, the door flew open. I heard a deep familiar voice " why are you so late?". "Oh Michael" I said. But as I had seen his face, he was furious. "Michael?" I heard Kim bum ask. "Yeah, her father" Michael said viciously. "Umm Michael, can you give us a minute" I said trying to calm things down. Michael went on slamming the door.

"Is that the abusive one?" Kim bum asked. "No Kim bum, he's the good one, he cam to me to apologize and we reclined" I said back to him. " oh okay, that's really something and didn't I tell you to call me June" he said as her pulled me around my waist towards him. I was embarrassed immediately and he noticed. "You know..." He said real quick. "I love it when you get flustered over me" he said cockily. "Its not over you" I said in denial. "I already know what your thinking, you can always do those cute things as long as you don't regret being with me" he said pulling me even closer. Just when we were about to kiss. "Eheemm" I heard from the side. It was Michael. By then kim- I mean June had to leave and I went into the house.

As soon as I got in he asked "who was that boy?". Then Aunt lay said "awwe I saw you two, are you guys going out now". "Going out? , you have a boyfriend?" Micheal asked almost yelling. I ignored all and went upstairs. I looked at the time being '10:52'. Then aunt lay barged in my room "so tell me the story, he's gone ". "Soo" I said starting off. I told her about everything. "Awwe, he's such a romantic man, and he knows how to understand you without you talking " she said in a dramatic way. "Yeah" I said smiling.

"And he got a kiss from the girl he likes on his birthday" she said laughing. "Birthday?" I asked. "Yeah, today is his birthday" she stated. " omg, I didn't know, he didn't tell me"."really?, that's even more romantic!" She said daydreaming. After she left, I took a shower and ate something. By the time I got into bed, it was already 12:00pm. After such a long day, he was worn out and went straight to sleep.

Junes POV

I pulled up to her house at 6:50. I walked in the house like it was mines and saw aunt layla. "Ooooh juny" she said sweetly. "Is she awake?" I asked ignoring her nosiness. "Im not sure" she said. I then began to walk up the stairs. "What? Are you going to wake her up with a kiss" she said babyish and making kissy faces. "That maybe a good idea" I said smiling. "Ahhh, no juny, don't do something so embarrassing" she said babyish again while blushing. I never know what's going on in that women's head. I barged in Akira's room and saw her sleeping. I sat next to her and kissed her softly. She didn't wake up so I decided to be more rough. I kissed her all over her face hard. "Stop stop!" She yelled laughing. "Aunt-, omg oh its you, June" she said secretly smiling under the covers. "Its 7 o'clock , wake up". "Really" she said jumping out of bed. She rushed and pushed me out of the room to get dressed. She came out with her hair in a ponytail , red boots, and black sweater and black pants. She then went into the bathroom where I heard water running. She grabbed a bag and extra purse. "Let's go" she said walking down the stairs. We got into the car, and drove quickly to get to school.

We were 10 minutes early to school. I then heard the voice I despised...Carter's. Carter then put his arm around her about to get a little too close. "Hey, can you not do that to my girlfriend" I said. Everyone looking shocked and yelled " Girlfriend?". That's when deshawn kept eating his cereal barand said "you guys didn't notice". "No, well , now that I think about it, they do act cute around each other" Jackson said. Carter's face was furious and he grabbed my collar. Carter said " I thought we were going just win her over, a fair game". I grabbed his hand and said "I already told you, you had already lost". I pulled his hands off my collar and grabbed Akira. "Remember, I didn't agree to the deal, you did!" I said. As I walked away I heard Deshawn say laughing " damn, the tension is real". I turned around smiling, "there was never a chance anyway".

Carters POV

"He really is a jackass" I said completely humiliated. "Carter, give up, you lost your chance" Jackson said. "Yeah, let Akira not be worried about getting her heard broken by you again"Kaiah added. "Carter, just move on, it'd be good for her and you" Deshawn said smiling. Maybe.. I should...
------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I'm not sure how to continue but I definitely want to keep writing, so if you guts could give me some ideas, I'd gladly take it into consideration! So comment and tell me how you feel about this chapter and vote!