T.U.T.O.R! part 2

I'm sorry guys, I got to anxious with my chapter lmao.
I wanted to show it off but I was working all night on it. I know you guys will love it and love kim bum June.

   I walked up to Kim bum and said " tutor me!". "huh" he said surprised. "T.U.T.O.R  M.E!" I spelled out for him. He then walked off from me. " Hey...Hey" I said trying to catch up with this tall boy. " What!" he yelled looking back at me and surprising me with his deep vioce. " please" I said looking down. " Why?" he asked nonchalantly. " what do you mean why. you saw what happened in class" I said in disbelief.

    " So your doing it only for that lady" he said shaking his head. " of course. I want to that shock on her face when a get an A on the next test" I said holding my head up high. " unbelievable" I heard him say. " You are definitely arrogant. such a girl doesn't need tutoring. you don't even have a reason to come to class" he said getting in my face. " what exactly is that suppose to mean?" I said definitely in disbelief. "When you actually have a reason to be tutored that's when I will tutor you" he said walking off

I was in complete disbelief when he said such a thing. Even when I got home I was in bisbelief.  When I got home I saw someone most important in my life.

  " Auntie lay" I screamed jumping on my aunt. " hahaha oh hey honey" she said. " what are you doing here" I asked full of joy. "Well honey...  I took your mother to rehab" she said sadly. " what" I said with my face falling. Tear whelming up in my eyes. " Your mother should have been admitted a long time ago "she said looked me in my eyes. " but why" I was able to scream out but my voice had cracked.

   " Hun, I know its hard but you have to be strong for her sake" my aunt said holding me as I cried. " dont worry, I'll be with you until she gets back hun" she said as she rubbed my back. I couldn't believe it but I had to accept it, my mom needed help as that was what she was getting. I went to school the next day completely focused and ready to do good but it all of my classes... I couldn't understand a thing. 'I really do need that guys help' I thought to myself over and over again. " I need your help" I said as I grabbed his arm. " You have a good reason this time" he said already knowing what I was going to ask. " yes. For my mother" i said.

   His face turn to shock and I told this guy my situation. " so your doing this for your mother" he asked. " yes" I answered. " no" he said as he walked away. I jumped in front of him and said " why ". "you see. I have been doing everything I can for my parents. I did as i was  told and obeyed like a good child but look where its gotten me" he said. " where has it gotten you. look, your smart, and kind so" I was able to say before getting interrupted. " I'm miserable" he said walking a way. I didn't understand , I was confused.

    As i got home I wondered what he meant.  "akira... akira" I heard but ignored. " Akira" my aunt yelled. I looked at her while we was eating dinner. " you have been focused on something lately what is it" she asked curiously. " nothing, its just this boy" I said. " boy? oh so does he like you? you guys dating? have you met his mother?  have you kissed yet? " my aunt asked too curiously " tell me tell me tell me ." she kept screaming. "Fine Fine" I said giving up. I told my aunt the story and what happened.

   "Oh I get it" she said nodding her head. " you do? Then help me. Help me understand" I said grabbing her arm. " This guy that type" she said. "What Type?" I said extremely anxious. "The Outside looker" she said. " hahaha The outside looker. What the hell is that?" I said laughing. " stop laughing. I know it sounds funny but its the truth." she said serious. " OK OK tell me what that is miss know it all" I said still giggle.

  " Those are the mysterious guys" she said at first. " The guys that look like there good boys but on the inside their a complete mystery especially with the way they change their personality between people" she continued.  " so they are called outside looker because of how they look on the outside" I asked.  "yes " she said nodding her head. " but how is that going to help me? what should I do? " I asked. " Akira all you have to do is be who you are.... hardheaded" she said laughing at at the end. " oh ha ha ha" I said sarcastically.

   I honestly didn't know what to do so I the next day I asked him to tutor me again and the next day and the next day and the next days. " Its been a week already haven't you given up" he said turning around to look at me. " Tutor me " I said constantly. " Why?" he asked once again. " for my" I said before getting interrupted. " no" he said as he walked away from me. " yes" I screamed. " so what if I'm studying for someone else.

   I'm studying for my mother who wants me to go to college. im studying to prove everyone who had disbelief in me, wrong" I said crying out to him. " I'm studying to prove you wrong" I said continuing." your so persistent" he said shaking his head. " fine" he was able to say. " YAY, thank you, thank you, thank you" I screaming jumping on him.  I then hoped back off of him and saw his face go red.  He then looked away and said " tomorrow at your place. tell me your address later" he said walking away.

Hope you enjoyed this time I'm really going to need at least 250 views, at least 7 comments, 18 votes. I messaged some people how they feel about my book, thanks for voting and participating. Authorluv, loves you!!!!