Different Type of love (AMBW)

I'm a black girl. I am curvaceous, but short. A nice butt, nice sized boobs. i have medium length hair and i am in between dark and light skinned. I get decent grades but I don't have an attitude towards people.

" Akira... Akira.... AKIRA" I heard my friend whisper as Ms. big jug tapping me to wake up from class. I saw my teacher huge breast in my face and she said " Ms. Akira Jackson". " What?" I said putting my head back on the desk. " We are getting a new foreign student tomorrow and your sleeping" she said quite angrily. " And you have you big jugs in my face while talking, the difference is?" I said as nonchalantly as I could.

The whole class laughed and I could see my teacher got even more angry. " The difference is that, this is not important" she said while slamming her hand on my desk. " OK " I said lowly. She went to the front of the class and continued about this new student. I went back to sleep and before I knew it, class was over. " Akira, stop sleeping in class" Jamie said to me getting ready to leave class.

" How can focus on class with ms. Big jug flopping her boobs all around" I said not caring what what my friend was saying. " You could at least be nice" she said. "sure " I said sarcastic. just when I was about to leave . That was when Ms. Witherspoon ( Ms. Big Jug) stopped me in my tracks. " Ms.Jackson, do you mind if I have a moment with you" she said nicely. " I do" I said leaving out of the room.

" I'll give you extra credit" she said loudly. I came back and said " what?". " Can you help out with the foreign student" she said. " That's it!! sure, it doesn't really matter" I said as I left out of the room. " but " I heard her say but ignored her anyway. At that time I really didn't care besides I had to get to lunch.

" Akira Jackson" I heard my friends say imitate

ting Ms. big jug's voice from class earlier. " man, that was seriously funny" I heard my best friend, Deshawn said laughing. They all went insane imitating Ms. big jug and what happened. I rolled my eyes and ate my lunch, not caring about the whole situation at all. I really don't care.

I guess you'd be thinking that I have an attitude with my teachers but I actually don't. I never get loud at them, I never call them names.... well I never curse at them. I get B's and C's in my class whether I pay attention in class or not. I don't care about life, I don't care about family, I don't even care about education. My life has always been like this. it always seem like the black kids always get the negative feedback from teacher which I don't like, someday, I want to change that. After I finished my last class I took this bus home.

"Mom, I'm home" I said. Crash. I heard a crash come from the bathroom. " Mom, Not again" I said as I helped my mother up. " You've been drinking again" I said as I flopped her on the couch. " STOP worrying about me and get to college, my little senior " my mother said as she is fell asleep.

yup. you guessed right, My mother is an alcoholic but she still has the energy to worry a lot about me. My father? He's out pimping somewhere with some other women. My father left when I was 4 years old and my mother started drinking when I was 10. someday I want to change this

This is My 1st book

.. For me to continue I need

2 comments

2 votes

Thanks and enjoy- Authorluvsu :)