korea

June's POV

"Ahhh hyung how will we help you, 아버지 ( father) will kill us and he's extremely furious" mihoon said whining. Kihun then smacked him upside his head. "How will we be able to help...hyung?" Kihun asked. "Ah, I don't know, I haven't thought of it yet"I said smiling slightly. Kihun then smacked my head. " 왜 왜그래 ( why, why that), don't come to with that shit if your just gonna have no idea in the first place, stupid" kihun said furiously. "Sorry, its just that I don't want to go back and I really really like... Akira"I said sadly. Kihun sighed and said "fine, get the hell out...I'll figure out something". "Ohh, my little brother"I said jumping on him. I then kissed his face continiously and the went for his lips. I then felt strong hand wrap around my neck and a breath of air sink right out my throat. "Ahsss, that's disgusting, don't ever do that bullshit again before I ship you back to Korea in 2 days" kihun said furociously. " 아예 ( ahh yes" I said sneaking out the room.

I wonder what kind of plan he is planning. It must be something good, well we already know it's going to be good since it's kihun. "Don't work hyung, kihun is too smart for his own good" mihoon said smiling. The next morning I woke up refreshed. Don't worry, kihun's for this. I walked down stair to find the family eating breakfast. I sat next to kihun and smiled brightly. Kihun Looked at me in disgust "can you stop, its disturbing". The arrow struck my heart quite painfully. I then whispered to him "yo, what about the plan". "What plan, I don't feel like doing it any more, its boring so I'll just go to the library today"he said getting up out of his seat. Huh, how can a guy do this to me. He says he's bored, have to do with me I'm going back to Korea and my little brother won't even help me. He's So cruel it sends shivers down my back.

Kihun POV
It was about time the monkey got off my back. Now I can focus on better things, I'm going to the library to find a strategy. Father won't even allow her to my house. If I cant bring her here then let's bring him there. I searched online the girls address and her phone number. I've been tracked her down from her phone. All this I did on the computer. It was completely easy I don't understand how people can get confused. That afternoon, I invited my father for a drive. "Ahh kihun, right now is kind of..." My father said . I stared him down like always while he figetted. Wow he's already in the board. "Father, this is the first I've called you and yet you reject "I stated sadly. "Ahh nooo, I'll be right with you kihun, just one moment"he said to me as I left the room. "

Ahh 알았어 괜찮아 ( alright, its okay" I said sadly. "Ahh wait kihun, fine, I'll be right out" he said. Wow he definately find me out quickly, he cannot stupid. He then came out and said "okay, let's go". Or maybe... He can. I the grabbed his arm and walked to the garage. He drove out and around for a couple of minutes. "Kihun, what's your reason for taking me out"he said seriously. Guess, I was wrong about the stupid part. I then smiled. "Wow I can never get anything past you" I said to him. "Of course not, your exactly like me" he said. "Now that's where you're wrong I wouldn't go around and not let my son date because of my own personal reasons" I said. "Is this what its about, about that girl and your brother" he said questioningly. I then sighed and said" of course what else could this be about". "Look son, I've gone through enough pain with june,  I don't need him to go to another pain of getting hurt" my father said sadly. I sympathize with my father because we were similar in some similar way. I can't help but feel sorry for my dad. We've both been through misunderstanding especially with our personalities. "Kihun, he's going to Korea, its for the best!"

The next day

"Well that's how it is" I said to them. "Ehhh" mihoon and june yelled. "June, right now isn't a good time to be selfish, dad has given his all, please" I said slowly. Junes face torn and upsetting. Even at dinner, you could see his anxiety. Sorry hyung, it's for the best!

Junes pov

It was the morning at the airport. Everyone waving bye to me as I left to get on the plane. "Ahhsss" I sais leaning back in the plane chair. "Sir, I would advise you to push up, thank you" the lady said to me. The ride was long but my hope got even shorter. I got off the plane safely and had seen a sign with my name on it. "Juneau oppa" this girl screamed. "Ahh yoosung" I said back smiling.  She said "oppa, I haven't seen you in a while. I hugged her and heard her get surprised. Maybe I did too much to hide my anger. "ah, where's the car?" I said as I turned back to her. Her face was red and plump. "Ahh, do you have a fever"I said as I felt her forehead. "No oppa, don't be so close" she said walking away. I was supposed but shrugged it off. I then walked beside her and walked to the car.  We then got to the house. "Ahh, Juneau "I heard a big voice say. It was a big women and she hugged me tightly. "Ahh, youve grown so much, into a definate man, I see" she said. After a while she settled me into a room and I began to unpack. "Do you need help?" Yoosung asked me. "Ahh, yes" I said back. She began helping and stopped for a moment. "Wh- who is this?" She asked. It was a picture of me and akira on our first date. "Ahh, she must be a good american friend, she's so pretty, I don't know how you do it" yoosung said smiling.

"Ahh yeah, she's my girlfriend" I said cheesing happily. "Ehh, why, why her?" She said shaking  suddenly. She stopped smilig all of a sudden and looked unpleasant. "I-I- I really like her that's why"I said nervousily. "Ahh, sorry, I just though something weird, forget everything I said" yoosung said smiling once again. I felt kind of uncomfortable as we unpacked, when I was done, she left to take a shower. I layed down completely . the next few days were fun with yoosung. Since she was a childhood friend, I care for her like a big brother of course. But it seemed she practically obsessed over my girlfriend, must be because were not a common type on couple. I then sat down with her in my room as we talked. "Hey June, what's your girlfriend like" she asked. "What do you mean" ask back. "What Kind of personality does she has what kind of body or what kind of features do you admire about her" she asked once again. " well my girlfriend, she's headed hot blooded , she can't get through a single math problem without my help. She's difficult, she's slow, a complete clumsy and irresponsible girl. But she's all kind, sweet, funny, understanding, and caring for anyone. When I try to make her embarrassed, suddenly my heart begins to pump loudly and I'm afraid she'll catch me so I act cool in front of her . she never notices that i become embarrassed as we but That's what I love about her" I said smiling softly. That's when I heard a 'Che'. "Umm, yoosung" I said aboutto touch her. "DONT TOUCH ME" yoosung yelled at me. I had seen her tears. "Ahh, what's wrong, did something happen, are you alright, yoosung" I said confused. "Juneau Oppa, how come you love her so much "she said teary. "Ehh?" I said "Why can't it be me?" She continued. My eyes widened. I then felt my phone ringing. I picked it up right away. "Hello" I said. "Hey june, how's Korea" akira said. "Ahh akira, its fine, I'm doing fine"I said to her happily. That's when yoosung grabbed on to me. "Ahh Juneau oppa, saranhae" yoosung said loudly. thats when akira flipped. "Ahh shit" I said. "Sara-sara-saranghae ehh?" Akira said furious. "Ahh yeah, it means thank you" I said trying to cover up. "Th-thank you? JUNE YOY BASTARD, YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHTA I LOVE YOU MEANS IN KOREAN, YOU'RE STUPIDD ASS. THEN TRYIBG TO LIE ABOUT IT, WOW YOU REALLY HAVE NO SHANE DO YOU?" akira yelled at me. "Listen akira" I was able to say. "JUNE, JUST SHUT UP, I DONT CARE IF YOY HANG OUT WITH SLUTS, YOU CAN GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE, YOU BACKSTABBING CHEAT" she yelled once again. "Aki" I said before she hung up on me.  "Aigo" I said fustrated. I then looked at yoosung. "Why? Why would you do that " I asked angrily. "You said she was understanding" she said back to me smiling. I got angry and put my hand around her neck. "Go ahead, kill me for all I care, as long as its by something I love" she said smiling. Ashhh what the hell have I gotten into?

---------------------------_---------------------------

I honestly have much more coming this week but that's all so far. Thank you and tell me how you feel.