Us Together

It was early Sunday morning and I got a text from Kim bum. I opened it 'Goodmorning  Beautiful, be dressed by 10" I looked at the clock and it said '9:47'. "Ahh shit" I yelled out. I got up having a million questions. Where are we going? Does he think were dating? Is it a tutor session? What should I wear? Do I need to wear makeup? Am I going on a dat... Hold up...what the hell is wrong with me, while I'm being all giggly and not giving him an answer, he's probably stressing about when he's getting his answer.

I'm still not sure about Kim bum and about my feelings But I guess I'll figure them out today. I wore a red flowery skirt, a white shirt and low black flats. I put my hair in a bun to look casual, simple, but still attractive. Not that I'm worried about looking ugly. I walked down stair 20 minutes after 10. "Your late" I heard Kim bum's voice coming from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and saw him next to my aunt lay while she ate. He was looking straight in her with such passion.

That made me realize the player that he was and I remembered the times I seen him play around. That jackass thinks he'll get me and then ruin me, hell no. "Kim bum I'm going in the car" I said. "Okay" he said laughing with my aunt. It didn't even look like he cared. I walked out angrily. Fine, if he doesn't care about me while he's with my aunt then he can go choke on lemons for all I care.

Junes POV

Cough cough. "Wow aunt layla this lemon salmon is so good" I said excitingly. "Taking my cooking like a man I see" aunt lay said laughing. "Ah yeah" I said looking down. " Hey June"I heard her say. "Yes, aunt lay" I said back. " Akira is not just some fling right?" She asked seriously.  I looked in her eyes and said " I like akira for who she is".  Aunt lay smile but that soon faded and she said "and who is she June". I stopped for a minute. "June, I'm not saying you'll break her heart but there are things you have to understand , akira isn't just a girl with dreams, she's a girl with goals  and I plan for that not to be ruined" she said intensely. "Aunt lay, you act like I'm going to try to break her heart" I said wearily. " I'm not saying you will but june there are things you don't know about akira, she is short tempered like her mother, she is also sensitive, uncontrollably kind sometimes, and ..." .

"Anut lay, I know" I said grabbing her hand. "When I first met akira I thought 'what a rude girl' but as I got to know her the only reason why she was always so brutally honest is because of that being her only outlet to showing people and piece of herself and if they didn't like her like that then they weren't even trying to get really know her, I learned that first hand" i said sincerely.

Aunt lay smiled and pushed me out the door."stop talking and steal her heart juny" she said happily. "Yeah" I mumbled sadly. I walked out and got in the car. I looked over to see if she was alright. She was looking tense and her face scrunched up. I buckled up and saw her mumbling something underneath her breath. I got the idea in my head to want to tease her. " is someone talking shit underneath their breath" I asked loudly. " well if your referring to me then, yes, you playboy" she said.

I was kind of shocked and hurt when she said playboy. "You know that hurts when you call me a playboy" I said with my puppy dog face. She stiffened up and said " well you are a player". " I am not, your the one who's a player" I said to her scheming in my head.  "How" she asked.  I got close to her, looking in her eyes. I looked deep at her and said " you keep playing with my heart". She turned away and looked out the window. She then said " well your the one who confessed" lowly under her breath.

She must've thought that I didn't hear her and I smiled. Well At least she acknowledges me! I then pulled over to the amusement park called 'craze land'. I had seen her eyes light up as we pulled in the parking lot. " ahh you should've told me not to wear a skirt" she said pouting. " well if I had known you'd look so pretty for me then I would've" I yelled back at her. She stopped, sunk into her seat and said mumbling " well your could've at least told me where we were going".

For a moment we had felt like a couple but that didn't last long when she had hoped out of the car and walked fast.

   "Ashhh this girl will have me going insane" I said almost frustrated.  I got out the car and ran towards her. Just when we were about to pay, I saw her grabbing into her purse. I grabbed her hand and said " I'm paying". The man said "how many". "Two" I said. "Season pass or ticket for the day " the man asked. "Tickets for the day" I said. "That'll be 80$ please" the man said. I pulled out the 100 dollar bill and gave it to the man. The man gave me the change and said " Have a good day!".

   I grabbed Akira's hand and walked towards the detectors and let the people check our bags. I then pulled her towards the roller coasters. I saw her shaking happily. She said " I want to ride but I'm scared of heights". I pulled her toward me and said " you won't have to be scared if your with me".  She looked away and kept her gaze averted from them. I then ran toward the high rollercoaster and said " come on". She came along and knew she was scared. Just as we got on the rollercoaster, I had seen her scared face. As we went up and up, higher and higher. Just at the peek, she had grabbed my hand tightly and we went shooting down. I couldn't even notice the coaster, she had held my hand without me doing it first. As soon as the ride ended, this huge smile went on her face. The rest of the day was perfect. She smiled the whole time as we rode rides, ate pizza and chili fries, had our photos taken and relaxed at times. Soon it became night time quickly. I had won her a stuffed bunny and just as we were about to leave , I seen the beautifully lit ferris wheel. I grabbed her and ran. "Ahh, where are we going now" she yelled at me.

    I didn't say a word and just ran, as we stopped in front of the Ferris. "Wanna get on?" I asked her.  She shook her head 'yes'. We had got on but for the half of the ride, we were silent. I then heard Akira ask "June, do you really like me like that". I was shocked at first but I had to stay cool "no, Akira I like you even more than that ". She then looked at me with deep silk eyes. She got closer almost making me nervous. That's when I heard firework, seeing them, They were beautiful and amazing.  "I guess this is the part where we kiss like in the movie right" she said smiling. I smile and got thoughts in my head but before I even did or said anything. Akira put her lips on mine with all my strength gone as well as my thoughts

-------------------------------------------------------------
A hanger? I know! I just wanna tease you guys a bit...Well yeah, took me some time but I got it. Comment on this and tell me how you feel. Vote please! Author luv loves you