Deal? Deal!

I can't believe that the cafe has been evicted.

This Cafe has always been special to me , it's a place that i can relieve stress and calm down a bit. It was a place where I could relax and not have to deal with half of the stuff I deal with everyday. When I asked the manager what had happened he didn't even have the guts to tell me. I font even get to have an explanation of why my favorite cafe has ended.

It was Wednesday morning & I had just got to class. That was when Akira asked me "hey what happened to the cafe I heard that it was evicted". " yeah. But they wouldn't tell me what happened so I'm sad, lost too" I said disappointed.

That was when Akira asked "  what about our tutoring session I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow". she reminded me and that was when I yelled " ah shoot, I completely forgot".

" How about we go to my place" Akira said. "  No, your aunt will be a distraction to you " I said firmly.

"Since my parents work during the weekdays and tomorrow is a Thursday we'll do the tutoring session at my house" I said.  " ok ok since you want to do it that way, I'll be at your house but you have to pick me up since I don't have a ride" she said walking away before I was even able to speak. 

That was what I thought somebody on my shoulder, it was Carter. " so you guys going to your house, what are you going to do there, huh?, huh?, huh!" he said getting in my face.

I laughed because he looked like a complete retard. I was about to turn away but That was when Carter fixed himself up, stood straight up, and cleared his throat. I chuckled and said " were just tutoring, so don't think anything stupid ".

" Why can't you tutor at the cafe?" carter asked, glaring at me. " the place has been closed down" I said. "oh well how about" he was able to say before. " Dont even think about it" I said.

"what? you don't even know what I was about to say" he said innocently. " you are about to say we can just go to another cafe , but not to tell you this but we can't since all the cafe the booked and are clearly a distraction to her" I said to him.

He then looked away smirking, That was when he raised his hand at me , at first it looked like he was about to hit me but then... He patted my head. I slapped his hand from my head and said "what do you think I am a child".

That was when he said "you sure look like one" laughing.  I've entered the way I knew I wasn't going to start any more beef with him. But that was when he asked "do you like Akira?". I turn around to see his face completely serious. That was when I asked "why do you need to know?".

" I am in love with Akira, I won't let you be with her anyway but I'd rather my rival be you then some deadbeat Joker" cater said smiling.

" who said I was your rival"  I said smirking. that was when he laughed and asked "what do you think I am?". I looked him in the eyes smiling and said to him

" you've already lost your chance you have no right to be with her, so whatever chances you think you have it there are already gone".

Carter face stopped laughed and got in my face and said " you have balls, Asian boy". I then stepped up to him and seeing his surprised face, I guess he thought I wouldn't do that. He then smiled " at least I have someone who is not a punk, its on, my friend".

I looked him in his eyes and said " you don't know how wrong you are, right now"

He then said "I guess that's a deal..". He then finished before u said anything " Deal!"

I know I am so late and I changed my writing style because the talking looked jumbled up so that you guys for messaging me about the book. I'm so late and I'm sorry. I love you guys and thanks for the support and reminds lol! Author Luv, loves you!!!