#1 Problem

It took me two hours to finish this so you guys better like this and appreciate Lol jk but yeah, hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

June POV

After the tutoring session ( with the kiss), it was hard to concentrate. I couldn't stop thinking about how it happened. Of course it wasn't my first kiss but with her, i couldn't believe it. so I took Akira home. Once I got back to the house, my dad was home.

I was just about to run upstairs before anything but that was when he stopped me. " Boy, do you not know that you should be studying at this time". I ignored for a minute. " June" he said. " yes, I know" I said back. He then yelled " then why aren't you". " Dad I just got back, give me a break" I said just about to get to the top of the staircase. "Give you WHAT? What do you think this is, in my house, you study, and if you can't do that you minus well go back to Korea" he then yelled to me. The anger building up inside of me .

"you will never go anywhere being a tutor of a half assed little girl" he then said with a slight laugh. I then bursted "Don't you ever bring that into this!". I continued " the reason why we came here is because business wasn't doing so hot, right dad?". My dads shocked face as I begin to continue yelling. " why do I have to study so hard, I've been a straight A student ever since kindergarten, I never got a break, Do you not know how miserable I am, you can't even tell when your own son is unhappy".

He then yelled back " but who was the person to give you those A's, who was the person that lent you everything to make it here, who was the person to give you life?". The tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to hold back my emotion. My mom came near the stairs with those feeling-sorry-for-you eyes. As I let the words I said slip out, I could see my father getting angrier and angrier.

I said as the tears fell from my eyes " you may have giving me life, but I HATE my life and I hate you". My father stood near the stair with mixed emotions. I could tell in his eyes that he felt hurt, confused, angry yet so sad. I never knew that I could regret such things but I couldn't turn back now.

"Get out" I heard a low voice say. " huh" I said back. "Get out" my father said more firmly. " what do you-" I was able to say before getting yelled at. " I said get the hell out of my house, what do you not understand" he yelled. He was looking down and holding onto the rail with one hand and the other balled up into a fist. My mother looked scared with worry and tears in her eyes. " no" I said back. He then ran up the stairs and punched me. I punched back in anger.

My father then slapped my face and punch to the next. I fell to the floor. He then got on top of me. Bashing my head to the floor. I grabbed his hand. Then punching and kicking him. I then kneed him in his stomach having him fall. Me and him exchanging punches. " STOP, STOP IT " I heard my mother screaming but we couldn't stop. I pushed him in the wall making a hole.

He then punched the side of my stomach having me fall and go down the stairs. I was hurting so back, not physically but emotionally , I couldn't handle it. My father punching the shit out me and me bashing the shit out of him. The fight lasted for about 15 minutes. As we got tired my father got the another punch in. We were breathing hard but never stopping. I then took another punch slowly and powerless. As we huffed and puffed, my mother said " are you done yet". My father then said "nah. I'm just starting". He then fell out to the floor with me.

We both breathing hard, tired and powerless. I then looked at him. Then he looked back. We exchanged looks for almost 2 minutes. Then finally bursting out laughing. " look at you, you look fucked up" my father said laughing. " oh you talking about me, look at you, you look like shit" I said back laughing. We laughed historically and never stopping .

" look I know I'm not the best dad, but I want you to know that you are my first child so I want you to get somewhere " he said to me. He then continued " your brothers only go to a private school because they need a lot more help then you do, with you, I trust you with become successful" with warm eyes looking at me. I couldn't say a thing, this is a moment where all you have to do is just sit there and laugh about it.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was a very meaningful chapter to me so I hope you like it and vote as well as comment. Honestly I love it when you guys comment telling me how you feel. So yeah, Authurluv, loves you ( haven't done that in a while Lol)