T.U.T.O.R.? Part 1

I woke up this morning with a massive headache . "mom, do you know if we have anything for a headache" I yelled. My mother came in my room practically falling. " Honey, I know!" she said yelling drunkingly. "How about this" my mother said handing me vodka. " mom I can't drink that"I told her smiling. "why not. isn't that 'Quick'' she said innocently. "don't worry mom, I'll be fine" I said quietly. "OK sweetheart" she began to say.

"I love you" she continued quietly. I smiled and went off the wash my face. I put on my small face mask for my sensitive skin. I then brushed my teeth. Having done that,  I put lotion on my face to keep it from getting ashy. I put on my little hooped earnings with a loose jersey and light black jeans. it was late and I was trying to look for my shoes and heard the bus. I put on my boots which make me run faster.

I jumped out my house and ran as fast as I could. I then ran in front of the bus almost getting ran over by the bus. I then went on the bus and the the bus driver, Mr.Williams said " late again, A.K". " I know, I know" I said smiling. That was when one of my friend kaiah said " are you crazy, you in front of a bus" she said screaming. "and?" I said taking out a pop tart. " akira you never learn do you" she said. I continued eating my pop tart. I got of the bus and went to my first class and slept.

I then went to my next class (Ms bug jug). I walked In and took my seat. "Ms Jackson " I heard Ms big jug say. I ignored her of course and put my head down.I was minding my own business and sleeping in class. The first person I see when I open my eyes is him. That Asian boy, walking into there's class and sat next to me. I could not go back to sleep knowing that boy was sitting next to me. The whole class at that moment became somewhat interesting... in a funny way!

Ms big jug was getting mad because the whole time, he was answering the questions and participating. " Ms Jackson why don't you answer this question" I suddenly heard. "huh" I said completely confused. "X= What?" Ms Big Jug asked."Ms Jackson" she kept saying over and over again. "I don't know" I said lowly. "what was that" she said knowing what I had said. " I don't know" I said louder this time. " you see class.. this is what happens when sleep in class all the time" she said smirking.

" you become as stupid as her and disrespectful" she continued. " you see, Ms Jackson, this is the what happens when you don't pay any attention"she continued. for some reason tears went  my cheek and I was crying. I then got up and walked out as I walked out I whispered in Ms. big jugs ear and said " Dumb bitch". I tear fell down my check and I opened the door and went out. I had never cussed at any of my teachers or family  I then got a text from Deshawn. 'You good?' I read. 'idiot' I thought to myself.  This was so insensitive 'you good?' what kind of person sends a text like that to ask if their alright.

'Deshawn you idiot be more sensitive information won't cha?' I texted back. I then got a text back saying ' what's wrong. you being so sensitive all of a sudden. I don't know how to comfort you! :( ' . I guess this idiot is right , I'm not a sensitive persons so why would I cry. I didn't text back feeling sorry for myself. I then went to the bathroom and stayed there until lunch. when I went to lunch I found Deshawn , well... Deshawn found me. " yo... you OK?" he said feeling sorry for me.

" duh" I said punching his arm. He then laughed and we went to the table. " Akira, You wouldn't believe it but Ms Witherspoon was so sad the rest of class" kaiah said shockingly. " She told me to tell you that what she said was wrong and she's sorry" Deshawn said. " oh really" I said smashing my food down my throat. "but you know what you could have June tutor you" Deshawn whispered looking at June talking with his food  to kaiah and Jackson. "Tutor?" I said looking up at him. "yup" he said. I looked at him stupidly. " T.U.T.O.R!" he said making me sound slow.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you enjoy. you guys don't comment so from now on I need at least one comment on this chapter to continue. I also need 230 Views as well as 16 votes. I know you might think this is too much but its for me to continue. Sorry and hope you enjoy my part 1 and my upcoming part 2.

Authorluv, loves you! :)