Kim bum Who?

Akira POV ~

"Akira Jackson" Ms.big jug yelled as she woke me up. " I'm tired of having you sleeping in my class, you are going to the principal's office and having after school detention" she continued furious. " OK " I said not caring. Her face began to get red and I walked out of the room. " Akira, akira" I heard her scream from the room. " what " I said taking out a lollipop I found in my pocket. "

" Where do you think your going?" she asked loudly. " Ms.big jug, I'm going to the principal's office like you said...oh and Ms. Big jug?" I said about to give her a statement." There's no screaming in the hallways, that's a violation" I said continuing on the hallway. I could see her whole face this thick dark red color. As I walked onto the hallway, i ate my lollipop but then I saw this Asian looking boy.

I didn't pay much attention but then I bumped into someone. My lollipop went flying and I went falling. when I tried to get up, I saw this tall boy standing in front of me. He had dark shining eyes and wavy pretty dark brown hair and my lollipop had been stuck in his hair. It was hanging from Hus wavy hair, struggling to get out.

kim bum...POV ~

I was texting my mother while i was walking and I bumped into someone. A small chocolate girl was on the ground. all of a sudden she started to giggle. Then the giggles turned into full laughter. " haha haha haha" she laughed historically. Her face had turned this pretty red. As I put my head down, I saw something in my hair. " Here its my fault let me get that out of your hair" I heard a soft voice say. I then squatted down to this girls low height. 

The girl pulled it out and said " bye" leaving it to hurt. At first I was confused but then I saw her walking off.  Then my head started hurting from the way that she pulled it out. "But this lollipop" I managed to say but she didn't even bother to look back. Such an arrogant girl I thought but I guess all Americans are also very arrogant. I then went to the closest bathroom and washed the candy out of my hair. That was when another boy came into the bathroom.

" hey man, what happened to you" he said. "umm well" I said but suddenly. " damn your voice is deep, for an Asian " he said. I then told him the whole story of how the girl bumped into me. Then he started to laugh, I was very confused. "man, she's cruel and she's funny" he said laughing. "your interesting, what's your name, man?"

Akira POV~

I then went to the office and Mr.comet (The principal). "What is it now, ms. Jackson" he said looking on his computer. " big jug, got mad because I slept in her class" I said as I sat down. " you need to stop that ms.Jackson " he said unconvincingly. " what?, its not like I'm disturbing class " I said just as unconvincingly.

" at least act like your interested in her lesson" he said sort of caringly. " I'm busy" I said. " busy doing what?" he said questioningly. "I'm too busy sleeping" I said as I got up. He then sighed and said " you can go now". Then I said " thanks, bye". I then went back to my classroom. Everyone then looked at me and the whole class looked at me. "oh akira, this here is Kim bum june. That boy...." Kim bum who?"....

Right now, there is a cliff hanger ... Who is Kim bum June and who did he meet in the bathroom ?

For more... my views have to get to 60 and 2 more votes...

I will post a real good one luv. Authorluv loves you!!!