Emotionless hurt

June pov

Me and Akira were laying down on her couch. She layed on my lap while we watched a movie "Hey, how come I've never met your dad?" Akira asked all of a sudden. "How come I've never met your mom, huh?" I asked her back. "Don't answer my question with a question. June, I'm serious" she said looking up at me. " just because" I said back. "Ever since we've been dating I've never got to really know about you" she said sadly. "We've been dating for a month, what do you expect" I said to her. No, I didn't mean it like that, I didn't mean to say that.

"Why are you being like this june"she said angerily. "Like what" I yelled. No, i didn't mean to say it like that. "You see. You seem so aggravated for the past 5 days" she said wearily. "You know what, I can just leave I don't have to be here" I said getting even more frustrated. "Why are you being so childish" she yelled at me. Why am I saying these things, why do I have to be like this. What is happening. I just don't want her to get hurt, I'm scared.

Flashback

"Jun you know how business hasn't been very good in Korea" my dad said . "Yeah" I said slowly. "Well we just got back some information" my dad said excitedly but continue with a "well the business is booming there". Really that's great that said that to him . He smiled and you could see on his face that he had such great satisfaction. "The rate sales have gone up and so have the prices" my dad said probably. "Wow really over three months" I said surprised. "Yeah its been on for 2 months but I never got the chance to tell you since we weren't going to such great time " he said sort of sadly. "That's really great at least you'll be able to relax now without having to worry about how the business will end" I said happily. "You're exactly right " I heard my mother say from the kitchen. "And honey why don't you tell us about your doctors appointment, how was it?" My father said. My mothers face turned blue for a second and then she smiled. "June, min" she said saying me and my fathers name. " yeah" I said. " I have something to tell you guys" she said sadly. "Okay. What is it honey?"my father said. My mother sat us down. " well... I have.." She said. It shocked us and my father broke down.

Present day

"If I'm being so childish, I'll just leave" I yelled at her. "Fine" she said shocking me. "Aki-" I said before getting interrupted. "Get out" she said calmly. "Akir-" I said before getting interrupted again. "Get out" she said more sternly. "Akira, I'm sorr-" I said before one again getting interrupted. "June, get the HELL OUT, until you cool that head of yours, stay out of here, because I don't have time to deal with someone's BULLSHIT' she said pushing me out of the room. She slammed the door in my face saying "AND STAY OUT".

The next day

"How come there's so much tension right now" I heard Kaiah whisper to Jackson. "I don't know but whatever it is, its scaring me" Jackson whispered back. "Umm hey june, whats going on" Deshawn whispered to me. " were fighting I'm guessing" I said loudly. " ahh shit"Jackson said. "Please god no" Kaiah said after that. "Oh well you guy will get over it" Deshawn said smiling while stuffing his face with food. Akira looked up with horrible intensions. "I'm sure we will" akira said smiling evilly. As I got up to throw away my tray. Someone tried to trip me but I caught myself. I looked up to see Akira. "Akira, what the hell"I yelled at her. "Since someone wanted to be childish, I can be childish too" she said to me with cold eyes. "Fine, I'd it's a game you want, then its a game you'll get" I said to her grabbing her by the collar and leaving out the room. "Ahh man, I can't believe he's actually going to play along with the game" Jackson said to Deshawn. "Its alright, this will be fun as hell" Deshawn said laughing.

As I went my next class, I looked on my phone to see a missed call. " hey son, she's been calling your name this whole time, get to the hospital as soon as you can" my father said over the phone. I was surprised but I had to leave.

Akira POV

I haven't seen June the rest of the day, I was starting to think something was wrong. After school I called june but there was no answer. "Hey akira" I heard carter say from behind me. "What is it, carter" I said to him. " oh nothing, I was just wondering where you little boyfriend was at" he said. "None of your business carter" I said rolling my eyes. " are you not telling me because you don't know yourself" he asked smiling. I was surprised but kept my cool. Carter then suddenly kissed me I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. He let me go and I slapped him. " aren't I better than june " carter said. I was completely pissed off. " but you aren't june" I said calmly and walked away. He then grabbed me and said "Akira, haven't you noticed how suspicious june's been, leaving whenever however and I heard he was meeting a women too, you should be careful or you'll get hurt". " june is not like you carter" I said walking off.

Even though I said that, it still had me worried. June was kind of acting suspicious and mysterious these past days. I tries to get the thought out of my head but june hadn't even called me back or text me. I was kind of getting worried. The next day june wasn't at school. I was worried, confused but also scared. Something must be wrong and he won't tell me. I wanted to tell him about how carter kissed me but that would put more stress on him. The next day I called him about 4 times but no answers. I was worried and I needed to know.

The next day june was here but it didn't seem like he was actually here. I played all type of pranks on him but he was on dream land. "I pulled him over at the end of the day. " june, please, what's wrong" I cried out to him. " why are you investigating me, why don't you just go and leave " he said coldly. "June, what do you mean" I said to him. " I'm done, there is no more us" he said even more coldly. Somehow this overwhelming sadness hit me. "June, dont do that shit" I said frustrated. " Akira, right now we won't work" he said. "June, please tell me" I said. "June, if you tell me,we can work this out" I continued. " so you can cure my mother " I heard june whisper. "What" I said back. "You can fix her problems" he said louder. " june, what are you trying to say"I asked him. I was confused and worried. "My mother has cancer, can you cure her?" He said with tears whelming up. " june, no" I said shocked. He walked up to be devilishly and said with cold, emotionless eyes "can you fix the pain".

-------------------------------------------------------------
So of course I tried and it was actually really long so I had to stop and make this a to be continued..

Comment on how you feel and vote.