Brotherly...love?

Even though june finally let me in on his situation for the past month, still feel like June doesn't understand that I'm here for him. I tried spoiling him like a little kid but June is a rich Asian boy which makes thing complicated. "Hey, akira, why don't we take a break?" He asked sadly. "June, not this again" I said rolling my eyes. Lately, he's been saying that a lot just solely on his emotion at that time. "Akira...this time I'm serious" he said grabbing my face. "I dont want to hurt you right now" he stated. "And how long will it be huh" I said feeling overwhelmed. "Akira, I don't know, I just don't want you to get hurt if I say or do something I can't take back" he said.  "June, as long as its not long, then I guess its fine"I said. I wanted to give june some time and he was practically worrying about mainly me and I don't want him to think so much on a subject.

June POV

I didn't expect her to say yes this time but it worked. Now she doesn't have to meet my idiot brothers for the break. I got home early that morning just for them. As soon as I walked in the house, this tension started. I walked past kihun and Mihoon. Let me introduce first of all. Mihoon is 15 and a sophomore in highschool. He is very popular but his personality is very unknowing, you never know what he's thinking . Mihoon is a jackass pretty boy with perfect ways. Kihun is 14 and a freshman in highschool. Kihun is relaxed and quiet on the outside but really he's very verbally violent towards people he's close with. My mother's always telling me that kihun is that way because he loves us but really I just think he let's his anger out on us.

"Yo, where were you?" Mihoon said out loud. "None of your business"I said rolling my eyes. "Hyung, I just wanted to be closer to you" he then continued. That's when he started doing aegyo with his puppy dog eye. You might be think aww such a cute little brother...wrong! He does these things to trick you, he is actually very secretive, you never know what he's scheming. In that little innocent face of his is actually very evil. "Hyung, I was wondering when your gonna-" mihoon said before... Kihun began walking up the stairs silently. I decided to check up on kihun.  I walked in the bonus room where kihun was watching horror films. "Umm, hey kihun, how's it goin" I said awkwardly. He gave me this glare that told me to get out. I walked out scared.

Your probably thinking 'wow your scared of your little brother' . the problem is once kihun opens his mouth, he is brutally honest and violent. It was dinner and I knew something was wrong. My family sat in silence until my father broke it. "So mihoon, kihun, how is your private school?. mihoon replied "well its quite fun and I've been getting along great with my new friends". "Well that's good, and you, kihun" my mother said. Mihoons face turned saddening and kihun just continued eating his food. Even though kihun was quiet, he never ignored our mother. " kihun" my mother said again. Kihun looked up and said " its going well ma". His face expression blank and emotionless as always.

The silence continued with great tension. I started to worry as a big brother. Kihun's the youngest but he is much more mature than you think. He's smart and mature as well.

I began to think more about kihun but coundnt, the closest person to him is Mihoon. I walked up to mihoons room and began my investigation. " yo, what's wrong" I said straight out. "What do you mean" mohoon said unpacking. " why is kihun acting like that towards mother?" I said angrily. " I don't know, ask him" mihoon said rolling his eyes. "Kihun, now you know he won't give me an answer" I said glaring. He continued unpacking as I tried to persuade him. He still didn't want to give an answer. I did that only thing I knee he would answer to. I picked him and glared straight his eyes. " June...June okay stop" he yelled. I put him down with a smirk on my face. " well kihun has been getting bullied" he said sadly. I was suprised and practically stunned. " but kihun is tough" I said. Mihoon then continues " that's what I thought but he doesn't talk so that makes it harder for people to notice... He gets bullied a lot and since I'm more popular. Its hard to protect him with status". " what do you mean, i that's your brother" I yelled at him. Mihoons face change quickly and said " well he sure doesn't act like it, he acts like he doesn't even know me during school".

Kihun then walked in and glared at us quickly. He then turned around to go back out the door. " you see, you can't even open your damn mouth to stand up for yourzelf"mihoon yelled. Kihun turned to mihoon and opened his mouth. Kihun said calmly " I won't stoop to such levels of incompetance, your knowledge of me is certainly vague, you can't even tell the difference between acting like I don't know you, but the truth is I DONT know you. I was supposed but felt this sadness inside of me. The truth was we never did try to get to know kihun or his personality. He was basically unknown to us as a family. Mihoon suddenly began to cry. " well how was I suppose to get to know you when, you treat me like I don't try" mihoon said with his voice shaking. Mihoon was always a sensitive guy but the only person that could ever make him cry was kihun. To mihoon, kihun was the only person that he wanted attention from. Mother and father gave their attention to mihoon but kihun never acknowledges his existance. I felt bad as the oldest brother but I couldn't help but smile.

I walked to kihun and whispered " go comfort your brother". Mihoon crying on the floor like a spoiled baby. Kihun walked to mihoon and hugged him tightly. "Stop fickling, your making me feel disheartened" kihun stated. " shut the hell up and use words i can understand" mihoon said. Kihun laughed and said " don't cry, or I will". Mihoon then did something slick and said " sike, your so easy". Kihun the pulled mihoons hair back almost breaking his neck and smiled saying " what was that?". Mihoon got scared and said " uhhh nothing, I love you kihun". Kihun loosened his grip but didn't let go . kihun then said "that's what I thought". Kihun might actually be more violent than I thought.  I suddenly felt vibration in the back of my pants,  I walked out the room for a minute. I took my phone out of my back pocket and had seen ' aki'. I answered " hey akira, aren't we on break". " I know but I was wondering, there is a dinner party I have to go with my dad and I was wondering if your family would like to go" she said happily. All of a sudden someone snatched my phone. "Of course we'd like to go, at what time?... And the location" my mother said happily as well. It surprised me but I felt this sick and warm feeling at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------
How will June's 'lovely brothers' act?
How will the fathers react?
What will happen at the dinner party

Find out this weekend hahaha. This was a short intro about the brothers and their personalities, I wonder how I'll make this turn out well but I'd appreciate if you guys would give me some ideas! Author luv, loves you guys!