june's house

So it has been a month and a half since I have updated . I can apologize all I want but that's not going to help so I gave you a very beautiful chapter and hopefully you'll forgive me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

June's POV

I finally thought about it. After some time of thinking I thought, that I should... Talk about my feelings. I was nervous at first lol but Akira need to know or I'll never get anywhere. I was on my way to pick Akira up from her house for tutoring. I fidgeted and had slight doubt that it'll never work out but I have to try.

I honked my car that afternoon right after school. She stepped out of house after some time. She got into the car with a smile.  " what are you all smiley about" I said curiously. " well I finally get to see what inside of your house looks like last time I didn't really get to get a good look, so I'm looking forward to it" she said strapping herself in. This is good , if she's in a good mood then that'll give me more confidence. I drove back to my house in my Ferrari.

Akira's POV

We were soon at June's house thanks to his reckless driving. As soon as we got to his place, all I could think of was damn.  I couldn't say a thing, I was speechless. He had such an amazing house. We parked into the garage with 5 other new technology cars. There was two car especially that had a blue bows on it. It was a navy blue Mercedes Benz, They also had a silver BMW ( also with a bow). There was another 3 cars... another Ferrari like junes (except this one was black and not red), a white jaguar, and a Lexus.

I couldn't believe my eyes, this was the first time I had seen such luxurious cars at once. We then went to the house through the garage which led to the kitchen. The kitchen was white and beautiful, the décor was absolutely amazing. As we past the kitchen, I had seen a women that looked fairly familiar. I then saw June turn the corner and I ran after him, hoping not to get lost.

We went up this palace like stairs and into this big room filled with books and studies.  " sit down" he said. " oh okay" I said. " now where do we start?" He said flipping through his notes. " well I was thinking.."

Junes POV

I was scared of course to tell Akira my feeling but I got over it quickly when she asked  "well I was thinking we could get to know each other more while we still have the rest of the day". "Fine, what do you wanna know" I asked stratching my head. " How do you have such a beautiful life?" She asked in amazement. " Che, do you really need to know. Its only my dads company " I said obviously. All of sudden she looked me in my eyes, I could feel my face getting hot so I looked away. " Akira" I said. " "hmm" she said back. " I have to tell you something" I said, not feeling to good. " what is it Kim bum" she saidpunching her head side like. "You know.." I was able to say. I don't know what the hell I'm doing but i have to do it now. " Akira, I like you" I said closing my eyes. " mmmm yeah, I like you too" she said smiling. I didn't think she got it. " Hey, do you have any food around here, I'm kind of hun-"

Akira POV

Suddenly June told me that he liked me, I mean of course, friends are suppose to like each other, after all this time, he should like me a little. So I told him I liked him back then thats when I asked "Hey, do you have any food around here, I'm kind of hun-". I was surprised, Kim bum had put his hand around my waist tight and said " no, I really like you" looking into my eyes. His light brown eyes pierced through me like shards. This overwhelming feeling of happiness, shock, and embarrassment was taking a toll on me. I don't know what to do or how to do it, at that moment Kim bum june was absolutely amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well. I didnt expect that to come out so... Brilliantly but it did. Please comment to tell me how you feel about this, vote, I need at least 30 votes to continue. Hopefully my story gets more views and people. I hope that you love this chapter as much as I do