New type of love part 1

Ever since that day, June and me have been lovey dovey. " June, eat your food or give it to me" I said to him. " can you feed it to me" he said with his puppy dog eyes. I was completely captured and said " of course". I fed him one bite and he acted like it was the most delicious thing. Kaiah whispered to Jackson " aren't those two a little too close". " yeah and wasn't she just complaining the other day that he was with some slut and lied to her" Jackson said back. " something must've happened" Deshawn said devilishly. "So what happened huh" they all said together. Me and June looked at each other and just started laughing. " what the hell, their acting like a couple of newly weds" Kaiah said confused. We were something like that but not quite. That's when carter came and sat next to us. As Jackson kept talking to Kaiah about us, that's when carter said nonchalantly "you dont know, they fucked". Everybody froze and deshawn smiled. That's when Jackson and deshawn smiled. They put on this "oh we know!" Face. June began to glare at Carter for doing what he did. "What, just because you won doesn't mean I cant hang out with you guys"Carter said underneath his breath. I chuckled and thought about when we were younger. I remember how he use to pout and do puppy dog eyes to get my attention. I used to fall for it every time. If it wasn't for him cheating, I wouldn't have even been with june, I'm actually greatful to carter and I hope he can find someone as good as me. I would feel bad if I said I didn't. We walked out of the cafeteria laughing at carter and june argueing. That's when I had bumped into a little girl. Oh a freshman. She was short, petite and looked quiet and nerdy. She had big hipster glasses and braces as well. She wore a pretty outfit that screamed nerd but it was cute. I jumped at the sight of her. "O-o-ahh sorry" she said quietly. She is so cute! "Its fine" I said back. She almost walked away but I blocked her and said "what's your name?". " a-a-akija" she said back. "Oh my gosh that is so freaky, my name is Akira" I said loudly. She fidgeted and I knew I had made her uncomfortable. "I know, I've heard of you" she said back. I smiled uncomfortably and said "what have you heard". "Ummm well... Your kind of a a bad girl" she said queitly. "Oh really" I said. She bale gang to fidget and get a little scared. That's when June came over and said "Look your scaring her". "I am not-" I was about to say before June asked her a question. "How old are you?" He asked her. "I'm 15" she answered looking down at the floor. She began to get embarrassed at the sight of June's gaze. "May I have your number?" He asked her. I was shocked and completely embarrassed that he would ask that infront of me. "It's 457-992-009" she said quietly. "Got it" he said smiling and walking away from her. He put his arm around me and kept walking. I was furious. He did not just act like that didn't happen. That he didnt just ask another females for her number and use his charm on her. I grabbed his arm on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly. "Ahhh ah shit akira, what the hell was that for" he yelled. "You know damn good and we'll why i'm angry " I yelled back walking away from him.

June pov

I didn't tree her the rest of the day, I don't understand why she was angry, everything was going just fine between us. She can't say I wasn't loving and cold today because I was showering her with attention. What the hell did I do akira. I got in my car and suddenly the passenger car door opened. Akira hopped in. "I'm going to your place today" she said looking out the window. I knew she was still mad so I just kept silent. We drove to my house while my parents were gone. I was still quiet but akira led me through my own house to my bedroom. I got in the room and suddenly she pushed me on the bed. "Akir-" I said before she told me to shush. "Be quiet June" she said firmly. She grabbed my pants suddenly whipping my dick out. "Ohh akira I see your getting kind of aggressive, I like it " I said to her. I was hoping to get some but all of a sudden she started laughing. This laugh scared me though, she was brewing something in that head of hers. She then squeezed my dick a little hard. Suprising me and making me jump a little. "If you ever flirt with another bitch again, I'll make sure all of this is gone " she said while swinging my dick around. I couldn't help but awkwardly smile. She seemed completely serious though. "Akira I wasn't flirting, it's just" I said before once again being interrupted. "You were, you liar" she said getting even more angry. "No no no, baby look...it's for kihun" I said. "Kihun, your flirting for kihun?" She said unbelievably. "No, see, kihun needs a date and we'll she seemed like the right girl for him" I said. "Wouldn't kihun tare her to pieces, you see how fragile she is" akira said sighing.
"I know, i know but kihun has a soft spot for girls " he said laughing. "Well as long as you only have a soft spot for me, we should be fine" she said seductively. Ever since her first time, akira has been really sensitive.

June pov
Here she goes again, messing with my dick's emotion. I only want akira, she is amazing, flaws and all are perfect. She makes my heart jump. All of a sudden. Akira looked sick, she practically jumped out suprised. She ran straight to the bathroom. I sat there dumbfounded . I then ran to the bathroom. "Akira, what's wrong" I asked. "Nothing, I'm fine, I just probably eat something ba-"she said before she vomited onced again. "Babe you could have food poisoning, why don't we go to the hospital " I said "no..it cost money". " It's fine, it's fine, my mom did it all the time from eating raw fish" I said, trying to comfort her. I then picked her up and slowly walked her to the car. All of a sudden, she started throwing up alot in the car. "Wtf akira" I yelled while driving fast. "I'm sorry, it's just coming ou-"she said once again throwing up

At the hospital

"Alright mr. Kim, I did some diagnosis and it's suprising " she the nurse said smiling. Akira looking kind of drained and worn out. "Congratulations "the nurse said happily. "Congratulations?" I said completely confused. After
hearing that news, I kind of wanted to vomit too.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Lol so it's been a while, a long while actually. I have been getting more and more messages lately sp I decided to continue after having to stop because of personal business but it was a great opportunity to get back to writing so I hope you guys like more of my chapters that I plan to post for this week and the next. Oh, and I hope yall like the little suprised have for the next chapters

Luv you, authorluv

If you have any questions you can comment, or private message me.
If you want to have a conversation about the book or personally you can...
Kik @lux.bipolar
Instagram @lux.bipolar
Or just on here is fine;)