Fighting

I can feel his body relaxes as i hug him.

"You are indeed my vitamin"

I punch his stomach.
"Stop being cheesy" I say as I'm laughing.

He hugs me back tightly.
"I miss you" He presses his lips on my temple. "I can't believe we were just away for less than a week and i miss you this much"

"Why are so lovey-dovey today? You worry me!" i reply.

"You were standing there in the massive crowd, looking breathtakingly beautiful"

He looks down to my eyes.
"Do you know how fucking hard it was pretending not to see you and just walked away?" he adds.

Oh goodness.

"I nearly lost my mind when i saw you being pushed in the crowd" he says as he rubs my back."I was holding myself not to run to get you out of there"

Oh my god.
What am i gonna do to this giant softy?

"I thought you were mad at me" i reply. "You weren't even smiling when our eyes met!"

He smiles to my response.
"I was, baby. I was crazy mad" he says. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to do that"

I rub his subtle jaw and pinch his cheek. "I'm also sorry, Chanyeollie. I was too persistent to came to the airport with Joon"

"He was supposed to guard you with his life. I paid him enough for that" he grunts.

I chuckle hearing that. "Park Chanyeol, how would you like him to do? Punch and kick your fans away?" I can't help but rolling my eyes.

"Let's just drop this topic, okay?" He asks as he starts the engine. "Where shall we go, Miss Naeun?"

"Hmm take me to your favorite place" i suggest.

Chanyeol straighten up his seat and take my hand to his lap. "We'll go home, then" he smirks.

Yes, home.

xxx

"It's so nice to see you're wearing that bvlgari necklace" Chanyeol says as he roams his hand around it. I shiver to his touch.

"Of course. It reminds me of you" i say cheekily.

Chanyeol sits on his favorite single leather sofa and gestures me to sit on his lap.

"Why do i get the feeling that you're thinking about something else?" I tease as i make my way to him.

He pulls me and make me land on his lap, failing to resist over a gigantic body.

"As much as i miss you inside, i really need to talk about something" he says as put me beside him.

I raise my eyebrows.
Shouldn't i be the one who say that?

"Naeun-ah, are you okay?" he asks.

"Well, i'm always okay" i reply instantly. He rolls his eyes.