Overnight

It feels so freaking awkward sitting here with my over-night bag, without my brother.

"Naeun-ah!" Chanyeol walks towards me. "Are you okay?"

I just nod slightly.

"Why did Youngmin hyung leave you alone?" he asks, referring to his manager.

"Oh.. no it's not like that. He said that he needed to fetch Sehun's bedroom key" i explain.

"Well, i should give you house tour while waiting!" He says excitedly. "By the way, we need to tone down a bit as other members are already asleep" says a man who shouts most of time.

I hear a clicking sound from the front door.

"Ahh hyung! Do you find it?" Chanyeol asks his manager.

"I think it is already unlocked. I just remembered that Kai needed to find something in Sehun's room this morning"

I can't help but to laugh with Chanyeol.
His laugh is definitely contagious.

We make our way to the second floor.

"Tell me if you need anything. My room is next to yours. Jongin's room is the one across yours and Suho hyung room is in the corner" Chanyeol explains.

"Thanks a lot. Sorry for bothering you this late" i say.

"Naah, it's alright. I won't be able to sleep until 5 anyway" he says. "Jaljayo, Naeun-ah"

I wave back as i see him opening his bedroom's door.

"Ohh, oppa!" i shout.

The horror look in Chanyeol's face makes me feel bad.

"Um... thank you once again"

"Aishh i thought you were gonna say something else. Jalja" he says and go into his room.

I take a breath as i step into my brother's room and start to unpack.

Heol
I'm so lucky Sehun left some pajamas that i can borrow, even though it's worth 50 times compared to my night robe. Of course.

I stand up to go to the toilet.

I'm surprised to see Kai's sleepy face and tousled hair when i open the door.

"Oh... Naeun-ssi?" he says.

I don't know what's wrong with my heart but it keeps beating so damn fast.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa" i greet him with a slight bow.

"Are you going somewhere?"
He must've noticed my big toiletries bag.

"Uh..yeah.. hwajangsil.."
I don't understand why it is so nerve wrecking to say this.

"Ahh.. You can go first then. I'll comeback later" he says and go back to his room.