Stumble

"Miss Naeun, please wake up"

My eyes flutter open to the light facing me. Ouch it hurts.

"Miss Naeun, how are you feeling?"

I stretch myself before turning my head to the voice.

I see Joon, standing in his suit, holding a glass of water.

I quickly sit up and ask "Joon-ssi! What happened?"

He chuckles.
"You fell down and fainted, Miss Naeun" he explains. "I'm betting it was because of alcohol"

Oooh i remember that.

I take a look at my arm, seeing it already been plastered with band-aid. "Uh..um thank you" i mumble, avoiding his gaze.

"Are you feeling better? Do you need anything?"

"Umm no. I was just heavily drunk.. I'm fine, i promise" i say. "Thank you for helping me"

"Don't thank me, Miss. It's my job to protect you" he says warmly.

Oh shit. I just remembered that Chanyeol's flight is supposed to be this noon!

I'm busily roam my hands on the sides of my bed, looking for my phone.

"Your phone is on the nightstand, charging" he informs me.

"Thank you!" I squeal in joy. "Ah.. Joon-ssi... Has he arrived yet?"

I still feel weird after last night but i cant pretend that i don't miss him.

I know this kind of feeling sucks.

Joon smiles.
"His flight is being delayed. We still have an hour if you want to go" he says, looking at his watch.

"Hmm alright. I'll be ready in 30 minutes" I say as i get out of the sofa.

"Miss Naeun, please take a pill of Advil before you go" Joon says, pointing to the table next to me.

I just nod. I really need one.

xxx

I'm wearing my burberry long-sleeved shirt that my brother bought me for my campus orientation day, paired with washed jeans. I take a quick look in the mirror and run downstairs.

 I take a quick look in the mirror and run downstairs