Club Night

"Angel!" Someone shouts from afar.

I turn my head to see my friend in his gucci t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"I can't believe we're clubbing in Korea!" He says as he hugs me.

"Well, we're just meeting up in a club. Not necessarily clubbing" i say.

"Alright alright, no hard liquor for the night" he says. I nod in agreement.

"How's everything? Your mom still bitching?"

I smack his arm in response.
"She's still the same. I'm glad she still remembers me" i confess.

We talk as we walk to the red velvety couch in the corner.

Just as we sit down, a girl in a sequin dress walks toward us.

"You better keep it in your pants" i warn him. My friend just laugh hearing that.

"You've been single for too long, Naeun" he says. "Go get yourself a drink! You're too boring" he winks as the girl approaches him seductively.

I know how this is gonna end.
I shouldn't have agreed on meeting him in a freaking club.

"Sweetie, why do you look so lost? You need someone to keep you up?" I'm surprised to see a man in his 30s already standing next to my couch.

"Nah, i'm good" i say politely.

"Good? Then why are you alone in a club?" He asks. Oh no, he looks a little drunk.

"I'm here with my friend" i say sternly.

"Oooh i like feisty girl" he says as he tries to put his hands on my shoulder.
I stand up to avoid his touches.

"I'm really sorry but i'm not interested. You need to find another woman" i say and walk away.

"Wa-wait!" He grabs my arm, holding me from moving forward.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim. "Let go of my hand" i say bravely.

He suddenly pull me to the corner of the room. Please don't.

"Let me go!" I shout.

"No one can hear you, gorgeous" he says, forcing me to put both of my hands on my shoulder.

"I said let go of my hands!" I shout as i try my best to kick him right at his crotch.

"What the hell!" he stumbles and i take this opportunity to run away.

Just as i thought i make some distance with him. I see two big guys, also in their 30s, smiling at me.

Where is my friend when i need him?

"Sweetie, what are you running from?"
the taller man asks seductively.

"Get out of my way!" I shout.
I don't understand why no one seem to pay attention to us.