Introducing Me

"Are you wearing make up?" Oh Sehun asks me as we drives through Apgujeong.

"I always wear make up. I just put a little more today" i say.

Sehun chuckles.
"Ohh come on. Is this because we're meeting my members?" he asks. "If that's true, than you're wasting your time" he adds.

"Waeyo? Do i look weird?"

"We're just going to practice our new released song. No one cares about your look anyway" he says.

"Oh... okay"

"No, i don't mean it that way, Naeun. They'll like you even with your bare face" Sehun says.

"Yeah, that's because i'm your sister" i roll my eyes.

His of course look got me annoyed.

"We're here! Look at how beautiful it is" Sehun says. I take a look at the big screen outside the Coex Atrium and see Love Shot promotion on it.

"Whoa, everyone is looking damn fine"

"Kamsahamnida" he replies teasingly.

xxx
"Why are you suddenly so quiet?" My brother asks.

"I'm about to meet other exo members that look as fine as you!" i say quietly.

"You're over-reacting. Take a deep breath and smile" he says as he opens the dance practice room.

He puts his hands on my shoulder and pulls me close.

"Sehun-ah wassoyo!" A man with a high pitched voice greets us. Sehun waves his hand to him.

I can see Suho is reaching up to us.

"Glad to see you again" Suho says happily.

"Geyojaneun Nugueyo?" A man with a mahogany colored hair with a glasses looking confused.

"Hyungdeul, i need to introduce someone special" Sehun says, tightening his grip on my shoulder. I can see him nervous too.

"Ooh! Yeojachinggu?" A man with a cat eyes stands up.

Me and Sehun walking forward to the couch to get a better view.

Holy shit.
I can't believe how good looking they are!

"As you guys already know, i do have a step sister from my dad" Sehun explains. "That woman is standing in front of you guys, right now. She's Oh Naeun, my sister" Sehun introduces me.

"Ohhh..."

"Daebak! Never thought i'd see her"

"Annyeong Naeun-ah!" I believe this one is Byun Baekhyun.

I bow and introduce myself again.
Their response is better than i thought.

The door opens as Sehun asks me to sit.