Paralyzed

I can hear footsteps approaching Chanyeol's wardrobe.

"Oh Naeun-ssi, i give you one last chance to come out" he says.

Oh my god. What should i do?

I keep on checking my phone but no one is replying. I text Chanyeol one last time Im really sorry and send it.

I open my voice memos and turn it on, just in case if anything happens to me, my brother has a clue of what is happening.

I take a deep breath.
Slowly opening the cabinet.

Within a split second, i see what i have expected.

Men in their suits standing in front of me. Not gangsters, but they look more like bodyguards. Who pays them to do this?

"What do you want?" i bravely ask.

"You" one of the huge men replies.

Take a deep breath, Naeun.

"What do you want from me?" i ask again.

"Your honesty" he says. What?

"Okay.. should we uhh sit down and talk?" i ask. What a stupid suggestion, Naeun.

The other man laughs.
"What do you think we are?" he asks.

The other two walk toward me.
"What-- what are you doing?!" i scream.

Both of my hands are being tied behind my back.

"What have i done to you? Let-me-go!" i shout louder.

"You should've asked this house owner, not me" he says.

Chanyeol? Why is Chanyeol's business has anything to do with me?

"I...i don't understand" i mumble.

A phone rings as i'm about to ask something else. Wait-- that's definitely not my iPhone.

"Yes sir? Yes.. yes she's with us" the man on my right picks up his phone.

"Are you sure? Okay.. we get it, sir" he hangs up. He quickly gestures the other two to leave. "Plan B is cancelled" he orders.

My hands are being pulled away. I'm just helplessly walking along with them.

"Where are we going? Let me go!" i say loudly. I keep moving my body to delay the time. Where are they?

"Stop moving around or i will---"

"WHAT? What are you gonna do to me?" i argue. "Don't touch my fucking body!" i roar.

My aggressiveness doesn't seem to mind them at all. I manage to bite one of them in his arm.

"You little shit!" he roars and put his hand up as if he wants to hit me.

"Boss, calm down" the other man says.

He puts down his hand and urges me to keep on walking with them.